Just two small requests [is this possible?]

General WDLXTV-G2 forum

Just two small requests [is this possible?]   

Postby Diatribal » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Firstly, my most sincere thanks to b-rad for so kindly offering us such a great firmware update! I personally am very grateful! It's just a shame that you have had to pick up where WD so lazily gave up (over a year ago?!)

Anyway, I just wanted to report a couple of things and see if you could help?

Firstly, I am not even sure if this is possible, so if it isn't, please forgive my lack of knowledge! :oops: Is there any way to play DDTrueHD (Digital) sound in Stereo? I'm sure that this sound would only be filtered through the fibre optic connection, but I didn't know if there was a way for it to play in Stereo if there is no fibre optic cable in place?

Secondly, I noticed that the subtitles aren't working again on m2ts (blu-ray) files? I am pretty sure that they were working on your previous release?

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I just wanted to know if you could help?

Thanks for everything you've done so far b-rad! :idea: Genius!
Diatribal
n00b

Re: Just two small requests [is this possible?]   

Postby b-rad.cc » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:24 pm

mt2s subs were probably due to using Live's MediaLogic, but using lives MediaLogic also led to the no DTS in stereo bug. Hearing digital sound in stereo trumps having mt2s subs, so they're gone :(
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Return to Discussion