[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
WDLXTV-G2-0.4.5.1 discussion thread

WDLXTV-G2-0.4.5.1 discussion thread

General WDLXTV-G2 forum

Re: WDLXTV-G2-0.4.5.1 discussion thread   

Postby RMerlin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 am

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby Rorscach » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Ok, my appologies for any confusion.
I had unsuccessfully tried to umount the EXT3 boot file as I thought I needed to.
Not sure why I can't get it to mount as you've done there, I have only basic knowledge of linux, but I'll repeat what you've written there and get it handled.
Thanks as always for your help RMerlin, and sorry for for the noobish confusion :)
Rorscach
DLX'er

Postby RMerlin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:20 pm

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby Rorscach » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:30 pm

OK, thanks. I've always had problems with the mounting procedure, constantly getting errors relating to the etc/fstab, but that's for another thread....:)

Had someone offer to mount the modified osd folder for me, but he seems to have dissapeared.
Anyway, thanks mate.
Rorscach
DLX'er

Postby Diatribal » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Firstly, my most sincere thanks to b-rad for so kindly offering us such a great firmware update! I personally am very grateful! It's just a shame that you have had to pick up where WD so lazily gave up (over a year ago?!)

Anyway, I just wanted to report a couple of things and see if you could help?

Firstly, I am not even sure if this is possible, so if it isn't, please forgive my lack of knowledge! :oops: Is there any way to play DDTrueHD (Digital) sound in Stereo? I'm sure that this sound would only be filtered through the fibre optic connection, but I didn't know if there was a way for it to play in Stereo if there is no fibre optic cable in place?

Secondly, I noticed that the subtitles aren't working again on m2ts (blu-ray) files? I am pretty sure that they were working on your previous release?

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I just wanted to know if you could help?

Thanks for everything you've done so far b-rad! :idea: Genius!
Diatribal
n00b

Postby lkolol » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:22 am

Hello guys,

I just updated my G2 WDBABG0000NBK to .01.77_WDLXTV.COM_WDLXTV_G2-0.4.5.1.

When it finished, after the reboot, a WD logo screen appeared and just stays forever. Its my wd bricked? Any solution like going back to one old firm?

Thank you
lkolol
n00b

Previous

Return to Discussion