[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
WDLXTV-G2-0.4.3.1 discussion thread

WDLXTV-G2-0.4.3.1 discussion thread

General WDLXTV-G2 forum

Re: WDLXTV-G2-0.4.3.1 discussion thread   

Postby b-rad.cc » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:01 pm

just thought i'd tell you guys that I've figured out what I did wrong with the last versions and will be working on this and publishing within the next couple days now that I'm finally somewhere I can set up shop and work. :geek:
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby Socram » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 am

Good to hear. Is this also solving the problem with displaying pictures?
Socram
DLX'er

Postby dreamer1981 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:38 am

dreamer1981
n00b

Postby Rorscach » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks b-rad. Thought you'd forgotten about us G2 fellows :D

Is is possible to release a writable/ flashable version alongside for theming, or is that a lot of additional work?
I'm running into so many problems trying to create my osd with the current stock.
Rorscach
DLX'er

Postby b-rad.cc » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:40 pm

i always release ext3-boot-g2 alongside the flash release...is that what you're talking about, or do you mean an ext3 stock osd.bin?
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby Rorscach » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Not sure, the 1.01.77_WDLXTV.COM_EXT3-BOOT_G2-0.4.3.2 wasn't writable as far as I could tell.

Whatever allows us to be able to mount and edit the xmls within.
Rorscach
DLX'er

Postby landwarrior » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 am

Hello.

What I need to add in S00custom-options in the firmware:

1.01.77_B-RAD.CC_WDLXTV_G2-0.4.1.9-6

to enable a moviesheet?
How should the folders with movie look ?

I try everything and I can't make moviesheet work. I have WD TV HD gen2 (non live) and i try on every firmware (including 0.4.3.2) and it;s not working.

P.S. Sorry for my English.
landwarrior
n00b

Postby Socram » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:22 am

Socram
DLX'er

Postby b-rad.cc » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:07 pm

b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby sherwinwiki » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 pm

I would like to see support for Atheros wireless chipset for TP-LINK adaptors (TL-WN821N)
Thanks for all your hard work man..
sherwinwiki
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion