Gen2 and TP-Link TL-WN821N

General WDLXTV-G2 forum

Re: Gen2 and TP-Link TL-WN821N   

Postby marlborosat » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Download 0.4.5.3. Check on your PC as you set the authentication on the router WEP WPA/WPA2 (TKIP / AES) published net.config the same way, published "S00custom-options" as you wish, copy everything in the usb stick, flash the firmware.

Try this, I have not edited anything other than net.config

translated by google :D
marlborosat
n00b

Re: Gen2 and TP-Link TL-WN821N   

Postby arfgh » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:12 am

i have the gen1 and the v2 and v3 wireless devices. And want to try this.
But i can figure that the wireless mod is different for gen2.

please, can someone share with me the wireless mod or the driver that is compatible with the device ? just want to make it to works with my gen1.
Recently i had succes finally trying to setup the complex WPA-PSK method to connect, after thousands of tries.

thx in advance
arfgh
WDTVer

The Royal British Legion Administrator   

Postby Greenshopp » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:00 am

The additional a lot of big-ticket shirts, exhausted by Martin’s team-mates Will Hughes and Johnny FIFA Coins Russell, were awash for 820 each.A limited-edition actualization kit supplied by Millwall, and active by the complete Lions squad, aloft 680.Sky Bet Arch of Sponsorship Edwin Martin said: “The FUT Coins acknowledgment to the shirt bargain from admirers all over the apple has been in actuality incredible.“We had bids from China, America and all over Europe, and the aggregate aloft will go arise allowance associates of the Armed Forces affiliation by allotment basic accessories such as the Activity Aback Centre.”

The Royal British Legion Administrator of Fundraising, Charles Byrne, said: “The money aloft from the Poppy Address helps us to abutment the Armed Forces affiliation 365 canicule a year. We abutment Anniversary personnel, veterans who are transitioning aback into noncombatant activity or acquire larboard the Forces, and chiefly their families too.“Thank you to Sky Bet, The Football League, all of the accommodating clubs and, a lot of importantly, all of the admirers who bought a shirt.”
Greenshopp
n00b

Previous

Return to Discussion