Refreshing a directory

General WDLXTV-Live forum

Refreshing a directory   

Postby wantmore » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:43 pm

On the official firmware, if you press options whilst viewing a share - you get 3 icons at the top representing the 3 types of view (thumb, list, preview) - you can then change to a new view.

This isn't present currently. Now the reason I use that is because on the official firmware it refreshes the share - ie if files have been added or deleted you see that.

Since its not present in the wdlxtv is there another way to refresh the listing of a directory? (Short of totally disconnecting from the share and reconnecting)
wantmore
DLX'er

Re: Refreshing a directory   

Postby migube » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Maybe some plugin for wdtvext?
-----
WdTvLive - LG BD390 - Philips 47PFL8404h - Yamaha RXV-667 - DM7000 - Synology 107+ - HP Touchpad (Webos)
migube
Global Moderator

Postby b-rad.cc » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:11 am

if you try any wdlxtv based off 1.02.21 then you have the menu selector ;)

Final version is coming soon :mrgreen:
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby wantmore » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:31 am

b-rad.cc wrote:if you try any wdlxtv based off 1.02.21 then you have the menu selector ;)

Final version is coming soon :mrgreen:

Is that a beta?

Because I went to the wiki and downloaded what i thought was the newest release. But then i realized (via http://wdtvforum.com/) that it is an old release.

Then i tried the one linked to at http://wdtvforum.com/ - but this isn't the latest version either?
wantmore
DLX'er

Postby b-rad.cc » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 am

ok, so first off I don't post any updates to wdtvforum anymore ;) You can find release info *here* in the respective wdlxtv sections.

Second your multiple posts in this subforum have nothing to do with comments or suggestions about the site. Please post in the appropriate section. I am moving all these posts to a more suitable area.
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby wantmore » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:12 pm

b-rad.cc wrote:ok, so first off I don't post any updates to wdtvforum anymore ;) You can find release info *here* in the respective wdlxtv sections.

check (if i can find it)

b-rad.cc wrote:Second your multiple posts in this subforum have nothing to do with comments or suggestions about the site. Please post in the appropriate section. I am moving all these posts to a more suitable area.

Perhaps the reason there is a lot of confusion is because you have way to many forums here.
If i have posted something its because i think it is the appropriate section (and since it isn't - how am i going to find the new one???)
wantmore
DLX'er

Return to Discussion