[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
New Official Firmware Release - 1.04.10

General WDLXTV-Live forum

Postby bigdave » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:40 pm

http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/updates/?family=wdfwdtv_live

Release 1.04.10 (11/22/10)
Supports Facebook application.
Supports Deezer application.
Supports Flingo application.
Supports AccuWeather application.
Supports USB keyboards.

Direct Link: (thanks warfab) http://download.wdc.com/wdtv/wdtvlive_1.04.10_V.zip

Release notes: http://support.wdc.com/download/notes/WDTV_Live_ReleaseNotes_1_04_10_V.pdf
Last edited by bigdave on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigdave
n00b

Re: New Official Firmware Release - 1.04.10   

Postby ripper2860 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Hmmm. I like the additions -- especially Mediafly.
WDLXTV Supporter
ripper2860
Supporter

Postby slimey » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:34 pm

http://download.wdc.com/wdtv/wdtvlive_1.04.10_V.pkg
^ this is the main one

also for some reason it is possible to download
http://download.wdc.com/wdtv/wdtvlive2_1.04.10_B.pkg
^ not sure what this is or why the "B"
slimey
n00b

Postby warfab » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:40 am

Manual Update Download ->
warfab
WDTVer

Postby extremedigital » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:33 am

This has to be the single biggest update for the wdtv live to date !!! :shock:

It brings the firmware in line virtually with the wdtv live hub....(minus the built in server)

The first big comestic change is that all the internet media is grouped togeather in its own folder this now includes:-

Accu Weather.....really useful

Deezer ....wow i never knew about this site the collection of music on here is simply amazing... http://www.deezer.com/en/

Facebook /... Well what can i say .... it even allow you to view the media (videos and pictures , music) etc as normal......(ps usb keyboard is very useful here also i like the way it masks your password as you type only showing the last inputted digit)

http://flingo.org/ Another site/service i didn't know anything about ...Allows you to stream shows from the internet directly to the wdtv, only played around a little with this but WOWWWWW... http://flingo.org/

Flicker, Live365 , Mediafly, Pandora & Youtube are all there are normal but as they are all in the same folder this is much better.....

The Live plus firmware also now has Blockbuster on demand as well as the usual Netflix

This firmware also has the fix for header compression and the window live 2011 samba connection problem

Wow this firmware makes me want to revert to original BUT i would miss moviesheets and the osd mod too much !!!!

So even though i know i might annoy you b-rad i would patiently put in my request that a wdlxtv is based off this firmware when you can even if that means by the end of the year.. :D
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Postby extremedigital » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:52 am

Tested out the flingo software a bit more ... apart from the numerous built in feeds in the wdtv live already...it seems you can also send internet media to your wdtv live with this software.

It doesn't start playing instantly however if you goto the queue tab at the top it will be showing there..

Also if you download the flingo desktop software you can also send files to your flingo queue from your pc (however i was having issues with this feature, unfortunely i have a meeting to go to so cannot test out any more) but i would be interested to see what can be done with this open source software :)

http://flingo.org/users.html
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Postby cyberkid2002 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:15 am

Any word on whether 23fps is back??? complete deal breaker for me!
cyberkid2002
n00b

Postby extremedigital » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:25 am

unfortunately it doesn't look like 23fps is there just 24, 50, 60.....

Never used the 23fps mode but i know its important for alot of people....
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Postby warfab » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:07 am

warfab
WDTVer

Next

Return to Discussion