[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
WDLXTV-Live-0.4.2.9 discussion thread

WDLXTV-Live-0.4.2.9 discussion thread

General WDLXTV-Live forum

Re: WDLXTV-Live-0.4.2.9 discussion thread   

Postby tchutchy » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 am

the result is
3267 root 3712 S grep apache
in the meantime I saw this http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=41&p=14190&hilit=ipup#p14190
and I have the same problem... apache is off ... but I haven't ever changed that setting. What could possibly went wrong ?
tchutchy
DLX'er

Postby tchutchy » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 am

deleted
tchutchy
DLX'er

Postby dpr99 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:16 am

what online features does enabling the wdtv census get you?
dpr99
n00b

Postby RMerlin » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:26 am

It will be required for donators who want to take advantage of the online firmware update, like you would do when using the original WD firmware - you get notified whenever a new firmware is available, and be given the chance to update it through the OSD.
WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby dproff » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:56 pm

dproff
Patron

Postby KAD » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:01 pm

@dproff, I see what ur talking about now, and ur right those items are gone from the webend, had I paid more attention to the discussion on irc I could probably tell you if this was by design or by mistake, but as it is we'll need brad or merlin to comment on it , i know there was a lot of changes made to webend in general to get the configurator working properly, I have a feeling they may have been removed for the moment

Kad
If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby RavRob » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Could someone who has this zip file upload this on another hoster? I keep crashing when I try to get it from "Uploaded". I have been trying for 2 days now and I have to wait 1 hour between tries.....but keep crashing.
Windows 10
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
RavRob
Supporter

Postby RMerlin » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 pm

There are a few broken options on the Webend Configurator. One of them will cause your WDTV ethernet to turn itself off when you put the WDTV on Standby by using the remote power button.

I'll release a fix in the form of a WebEnd Config plugin later tonight to work around this issue (and a few others).
WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby RMerlin » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:53 pm

This is a Webend Configuration plugin that should sort out the most serious issues caused by the new Webend Configuration interface.

Download the file here: http://www.lostrealm.ca/temp/patch0429_wec.zip

Unzip it, then upload the file using FTP to your /tmp/config-plugins folder.

Access the Webend Configuration page (WDLXTV Config), check the settings of the following options and save your settings again:

DISABLE_ETHERNET_ON_STANDBY (you probably want this to "No")
LOCALE
ENABLE_SAMBA_SHARE
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby RMerlin » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:59 pm

RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion