WDLXTV-Live-0.4.2.2 discussion thread

General WDLXTV-Live forum

Re: WDLXTV-Live-0.4.2.2 discussion thread   

Postby asd » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:39 am

hey guys,

I have a little problem with the new version:

all runs fine if i use the stock osd, but if i load a osd.bin the wd dont show me movie sheets. im using this osd mod:

http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=257

all i got is a black screen with my folder images. Here an example:

But if standard osd all sheets work fine. Maybe i do something wrong...

Edit: I tried the PsychoTHC mod witch works after i deleted the .wdtv folder from my usb harddisk
Last edited by asd on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
asd
n00b

Postby apnea » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:55 am

d3vil wrote:
apnea wrote:rTorrent is working great, saving settings and the speed / space / time settings are fixed now.

Plugins are working (actually, mediamark isn't but I'm going to post separately on that). One thing; when I reboot it can take a while before all the plugin options are available (load, reload etc), so if you're trying that then be patient...

Did you test downloading large files, and meanwhile watching a 1080P movie, to see if it lags? what about your pc internet speed while running rTorrent?

I was watching 720p whilst it was downloading a 500mb file and that was fine; I haven't tried anything larger yet. I set my max rTorrent speeds to 80% of my internet bandwidth max so sure, PC net speeds are reduced but only because bandwidth is limited.
apnea
Beta Tester

Postby KAD » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:02 am

@asd

have you tried a different osd.bin, likely lilibabe's osd needs to be updated, the same problem existed with PhychoTHC.osd.bin which required an update for it to work with fw version 0.4.2.1 and higher

KAD
If you like my work please consider a Donation. Donate
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions! READ ME FAQ WIKI
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby asd » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:04 am

i tryed the psychothc one wich is working fine now after i deleted the .wdtv folder :D
thx for your help
asd
n00b

Postby Plasmator » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Plasmator wrote:
inspectah_deck wrote:nice release!
seems like the 25fps movie sound stuttering is gone again. :)

Good news to hear :D

I noticed the stuttering yesterday while I was *fixing* a different problem. Can't wait to load 0.4.2.2 when I get back later.

Upgraded to WDLXTV-Live-0.4.2.2 and stuttering still here. Some movies have it while others play just fine. Oh well :)
Plasmator
WDTVer

Postby migube » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Upgraded to WDLXTV-Live-0.4.2.2 and stuttering still here. Some movies have it while others play just fine. Oh well :)

you shold put output of mediainfo of the files with the autoframe output to see what it selected and why.
-----
WdTvLive - LG BD390 - Philips 47PFL8404h - Yamaha RXV-667 - DM7000 - Synology 107+ - HP Touchpad (Webos)
migube
Global Moderator

Postby psychodad » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:33 pm

if he uses autores at all, who knows ;) such precise feedbacks are really helpful :roll:
psychodad
Developer

Postby matos » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:26 am

The problem about video won't play still remain.
With wdtvext=on, when I try to play a movie, the 2 leds goes off, the screen goes black and I can't do anything else with the remote.
I have to unplug the box and re-plug it.
matos
DLX'er

Postby inspectah_deck » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:30 am

hmm, for some kind of reason my S00custom-options file doesn´t get recognized.
i tried two usb drives and a thumb drive, but none of them changed the settings. :?
just wanted to change the screensaver logo and the usb-power off option.
inspectah_deck
WDTVer

Postby psychodad » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:52 am

matos wrote:The problem about video won't play still remain.
With wdtvext=on, when I try to play a movie, the 2 leds goes off, the screen goes black and I can't do anything else with the remote.
I have to unplug the box and re-plug it.

and with wdtvext=off it does work? please make sure you disable the media library in the settings. afterwards delete the ".wdtv" directory in the shared folders. i assume you are using net.mounts to get access to your share? pls give us the output of the "mount" command on console.
psychodad
Developer

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion