[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
How to get rid of Yellow Arrow

The place for n00b questions, anything goes...no n00b too n00bish.

Postby ActionJax » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:32 am

Hello,

I'm using my WDTV Live Gen 3 to run my Outdoor Movie Nights. I invite friends and family over and we watch movies in my back yard. Here's my webpage to check out what I'm doing.

https://sites.google.com/site/thenightowlbyt/

What I'm wanting to know is this: it there a way to get rid of the Yellow Arrow and the display information that pops up in between files as I play them? I've tried creating playlists but even then as the WDTV goes from one file to the next the Yellow Arrow and audio information about the file pops up and kinda ruins the "Drive-In" movie experience I'm trying to achieve.

Other that that the WDTV Live wireless device works GREAT! And I have not had a single problem with it streaming my files from the house. I love the fact that I don't have to run CAT5 cable to the unit.

Thanks so much

~Cheers!
ActionJax
n00b

Re: How to get rid of Yellow Arrow   

Postby KAD » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:51 am

If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby ActionJax » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:53 am

Thanks for the info.

Now the question I have is will this eliminate all the "theme" features?
ActionJax
n00b

Postby KAD » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:29 am

depends on what you mean by features

it removes some .jpg's and xml lines
If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Return to n00b central