[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
change movie sheet

change movie sheet

Everything (else) to do with Movie Sheets and homebrew firmware on the WDTV(s), including how the %*#^ do I get them working?

change movie sheet   

Postby frankrose » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:49 am

Hi
New Member to day.
This question no doubt has been asked before so please bear with me, I have run a 100 of my movies with thunbgem,created XML file and others in the movie file, how can I change the movie sheet simple with out running all the movies back in though a scraper on the internet.
Simply I have seen the trickle sheet and want to change to these.

Thanks for the great feature and the support.
frankrose
n00b

Re: change movie sheet   

Postby recliq » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:50 am

Let TG create a .tgmd file while scraping the first time, TG will save the movie info (.xml) and images (.jpg) files in this tgmd archive.
Now you can latter re-create the actual sheets from these .tgmd files without internet scraping, TG will use the info in the .tgmd file. There is a special button to create sheets from .tgmd files in the main window.
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Re: change movie sheet   

Postby KrisLawrence » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:13 pm

For how long this will work? I mean I am just a beginner and I wanted to improve my skills
KrisLawrence
n00b

Return to Movie Sheet Support & Discussion