[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
MSHEETDIR migration guide

MSHEETDIR migration guide

Everything (else) to do with Movie Sheets and homebrew firmware on the WDTV(s), including how the %*#^ do I get them working?

Re: MSHEETDIR migration guide   

Postby hobbitjack » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:37 pm

But the /msheets/ dir is empty, so its copying nothing.

Im assuming the wdtv linksheets should suck them off of the usb hard drive and put them in the /msheets/ directory on the wdtv?
hobbitjack
Donor

Postby KAD » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 pm

You need to get linksheets working before trying msheetdir

Kad
If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby Eminent » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 am

1.05.04 5.1.1 WDLXTV Live Plus
Eminent
Supporter

Postby KAD » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:00 am

PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby Eminent » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 am

A few things before I plug in my drive..

1. If I am creating a directory named .MSHEETDIR, am I doing this on my external drive with my video folder or as a directory on the wdtv through ssh? I found trying to create a folder beginning with a period is futile on Windows. :o

2. How do I make sure msheetdir is not enabled? Just by leaving the path blank?

3. I read that I can put msheetdir folder on a network. Does this mean I can have it on my pc and link it to the wdtv for easy editing when I have new movies and sheets to add? Or, what is this about?

Thanks for your help so far. I can feel it's about to be working soon.
1.05.04 5.1.1 WDLXTV Live Plus
Eminent
Supporter

Postby recliq » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 am

­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby KAD » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 am

and I'll add

1. .MSHEETDIR should go on a hard drive, not in the wdtv system files for several reasons

3. use the NETAPP feature of WDLXTV if you want it on a network drive

KAD
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby scuba31 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 am

I have upgraded to 1.03.49_V-WDLXTV-Live-0.4.7.3 [flash] and followed the instruction above. Worked all fine, except that the sheets dont show correctly anymore. I had Wall mode, list view before (1.02.21 based WDLXTV), and my 440x640 sheet images would show up nicely to the right of the list (12 entries). Now, they show up to the left, the list entries on top of them. Unusable. What to do?

In thumbs view, thumbnail icons (plain std icons, not thumbs views of the sheet images) are to the left and sheet image to the right of the screen as it should be, but not in list view.

Many thanks!

Scuba
scuba31
n00b

Postby KAD » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:11 pm

KAD
Global Moderator

Postby scuba31 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 am

scuba31
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Sheet Support & Discussion