[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
MSHEETDIR migration guide

MSHEETDIR migration guide

Everything (else) to do with Movie Sheets and homebrew firmware on the WDTV(s), including how the %*#^ do I get them working?

Re: MSHEETDIR migration guide   

Postby desmoloch » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 am

what name must my jpg have to be a movie folder thumbnail? (msheetdir set)
For example:

Movies/1_6 Guns/encounters-6guns_1080p.mkv

Wall sheet:
1_6 Guns

File Sheet:
encounters-6guns_1080p.mkv

Folder sheet:
???

another thing: tried 1_6 Guns_sheet instead of 1_6 Guns. No sheet shown then :(
desmoloch
Donor

Postby recliq » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 am

What are you talking about?
One sentence you talk about thumbnails (which have nothing to do with sheets and MSHEETDIR), next sentence you talk about folder sheets...

Are the file naming conventions (and examples) not clear enough?
-> http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/How_to_use_Movie_sheets_v2#Moviesheet_Naming_Conventions
-> http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/How_to_use_Movie_sheets_v2#Example_File_Structures
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby desmoloch » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 pm

sorry it´s hard for me to explain it in english, therefore sorry for the confusion...
next try :)

naming conventions are clear, but they differ if you use MSHEETDIR:
(i.e. manually add new moviesheets to MSHEETDIR)

1) sheets must be without extension jpg
2) folder and file sheets must have the name of the folder / file, without "_sheet"

What i mean with "thumbnails" and "folder sheets": Folder image! Sorry for the confusion :) thats "folder.jpg" when i create moviesheets with thumbgen. Thought this is part of "mhseetdir migration". But i tested a bit and folder.jpg stays in movie folder and all is fine :)
desmoloch
Donor

Postby b-rad.cc » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 am

MSHEETDIR requires your moviesheets to be named identically to your movies/directories. No _sheet*.jpg whatsoever.

* NOTE *
The above statement only applies to linksheets MSHEETDIR's
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby engineer14 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 am

"Folder.jpg" is not a moviesheet but only a thumbnail. It´s got nothing to do with moviesheets.
engineer14
Donor

Postby desmoloch » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:26 am

desmoloch
Donor

Postby hobbitjack » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:30 am

At the danger of sounding like a complete n00b, just installed version 1.05.04_V_WDLXTV.COM_WDLXTV_LIVE-0.5.0.0. Was presviously using moviesheets.

Now trying to get them working, thus far i have turned on linksheets and tried following the instructions. But i just cant figure it out.

Heres what i have:

1tb usb hard drive, with folder structure:

Movies
--Action -- Kickass.mkv, kickass.mkv_sheet.jpg, kickass.mkv.jpg
--Thriller
--Horror
--Comedy
Kids Movies
Then just the mkv's.

I then created a MSHEETDIR folder on the root of my usb hard drive and plugged it into the wdtv and rebooted, waited for the light to stop blinking.

But it doesnt load the moviesheet.

Im probably being really stupid, just cant get my head around it.

hobbitjack
Donor

Postby recliq » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:48 am

I don't see any MSHEETDIR configured in that screenshot... :roll:
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby hobbitjack » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:12 am

Thats the bit im confused with :).

I telnetted to the device and tried to copy them across, but it errored.

I was thinking i would have to copy the movie sheets from usb hard drive to the wdtv?

Or do i have to copy all my sheets to the MSHEETDIR folder on my external hard drive first, then add the location to the MSHEETDIR on the web front end?
hobbitjack
Donor

Postby KAD » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:44 am

If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Sheet Support & Discussion