[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
MSHEETDIR migration guide

MSHEETDIR migration guide

Everything (else) to do with Movie Sheets and homebrew firmware on the WDTV(s), including how the %*#^ do I get them working?

Re: MSHEETDIR migration guide   

Postby bchtpc » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:32 pm

bchtpc
n00b

Postby KAD » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:46 pm

If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby bchtpc » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:04 pm

bchtpc
n00b

Postby bchtpc » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:17 pm

bchtpc
n00b

Postby KAD » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:17 pm

I'd just leave it in USB2

All I can tell is that there is something odd going on with permissions, but I'm not really sure what
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby bchtpc » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:18 pm

bchtpc
n00b

Postby KAD » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:06 pm

I wish I knew what it was, it's definetely odd, and my guess is something regarding permissions

since the script is unable to find the folder and you also can't browse to it in file manager
even though the file exist

KAD
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby hank.moody » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:22 am

Hello,

I just changed my firmware from 1.02.21 to the new 0.5.1.1 based on 1.05.04.
And now I have some problems with the view of my moviesheets. I was searching for an answer but I didn't find the right thing. If there is already a posted solution, just let me know.

First of all, here is the structure of my movies (moviesheets)

/MOVIES (Wall-mode)
/MOVIES/MOVIEFOLDER (Wall-mode)
/MOVIES/MOVIEFOLDER/MOVIE.mkv (Sheet-mode)

All moviesheets are in the MOVIEFOLDER. They are named "moviename"_sheet.jpg and "moviename".mkv_sheet.jpg . The old firmware worked with Moviesheets while the new works with linksheets, is this right? Is it also possible to switch between the wall and sheet mode using linksheets like it was before? Or have I to decide one of them?
hank.moody
n00b

Postby KAD » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:43 am

you need to decided on a mode and get linksheets working, before you attempt MSHEETDIR migration

KAD
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby recliq » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 am

The described setup doesn't even work with ExtSheet (1.02.21 based fw).
It's not possible.
At best you can mix sheet & std or wall & std mode but this only works with ExtSheet (1.02.21 based fw)!

I find it hard to believe that you weren't able to find any info on this subject on the forum... so I guess you haven't found the wiki on moviesheet setup either yet?
http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/How_to_use_Movie_sheets_v2

Tip of the day: When you setup moviesheets, get ExtSheet/Linksheets running plain simple from usb drive BEFORE you try any advanced feature (network shares, MSHEETDIR, DEFAULTSHEET, .forced_std, etc..)!
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Sheet Support & Discussion