[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
movie sheet how to

movie sheet how to

Everything (else) to do with Movie Sheets and homebrew firmware on the WDTV(s), including how the %*#^ do I get them working?

Re: movie sheet how to   

Postby Buhric » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:48 am

Movie Sheets: -
Buhric
Global Moderator

Postby Socram » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:52 am

http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/How_to_use_Movie_sheets

Do the four commands mentioned in this link. It will activate sheet navigation.

Use the folder structure Buhric mentioned. Additionally you can put a wd_tv.jpg in every folder like this one: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8960/wdtv.jpg
It will display the picture when hovering over it's movie folder. Clicking on it will display the actual moviesheet (like "Futurama - Benders Game.1080p.BluRay.AC3.x264.dxva-HDC.mkv_sheet.jpg" in my example).
Socram
DLX'er

Postby flaviocc » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:06 am

Buhric and Extreme, tks.

i read your post Buhric, but, all this its already on last firmware or no ? ( im using this http://wdtvhd.com/index.php?showtopic=14940 )

my S00custom-options folder have this:

## Movie sheet modes (only one can be enabled at a time)
## unless you have sheets for each mode you will encounter oddities switching around modes
## AKA this isn't magic
## Full screen std mode:
#config_tool -c MSHEETMODE=std
## 1280x460 sheet mode:
#config_tool -c MSHEETMODE=sheet
## 500x720 wall mode:
#config_tool -c MSHEETMODE=wall

## turn on moviesheets for a list type
## you must turn it on for a view type to see sheets!
## video thumb mode
#config_tool -c VIDMSHEET=ON
## audio/photo thumb mode
#config_tool -c GENMSHEET=ON
## list mode (video/audio/photo)
#config_tool -c LISTMSHEET=ON

I´ll read the wiki link too.

Tks for the time.

EDIT: today my sheet display that way:

screen 1 -

Flávio
flaviocc
WDTVer

Postby Sam Lowry » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 am

I figured out how to make it work. I plan to write up an even simpler How-to for Movie Sheets for Dummies like me.

One question... currently I have movie sheets in Folder View. I can see 7 thumbnails at bottom of the screen for the different movies. Is it the
config_tool -c THUMBRESO=120x160

command which will increase the number? Or can you not change the number of thumbnails? I tried that command and it didn't work for me, that's why I am asking. I did previously do a config_tool -c THUMBRESO=150x200 which was working great, but now I'd like the thumbnails smaller.
Thanks.
SL
Sam Lowry
WDTVer

Postby b-rad.cc » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:49 am

PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby flaviocc » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Im very sorry b-rad.cc

I´m very new on this and start do learn about wd past week, sorry about link to another forum.

Im using the latest release of your excelent firmware.

I think I'm missing somewhere in the process.

I downloaded the templates and use the thumbgen.

it format the sheets and methods (STD, wall or sheet) by the templates.

I still do not understand how to set the modes that WDTV will understand the sheets.

Below pictures of how I'm doing and have some doubts:

MAIN PAGE

When i click on cover give me that:

But i dont want to see again the same cover.....

I delete the file and give me that: ( another film just to test and compare with file and without )

Well.....i read read read and dont understanding somethings:

1 - once type (std, wall, sheets) by categorie, correct ?
2 - If i put various types, what happens and how i set the type ? editing config file ?

Sorry, very very noob and try to understand ok ??

Tks you.
flaviocc
WDTVer

Postby Buhric » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Last edited by Buhric on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buhric
Global Moderator

Postby b-rad.cc » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:43 pm

In sheet & wall mode the image is placed in the background. This gives an effective area of 1280x460 or 500x720, but allows you to stretch a moviesheet out to 1280x720 and have some non-critical visual effects underlay the thumbs or list items. In std mode the sheet is overlayed as the topmost element, which means it hides everything. Therefore you are in sheet mode but only have std sheets or something. If you want to be able to use multiple modes then you need to have multiple sheets named correctly.
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby Buhric » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Buhric
Global Moderator

Postby b-rad.cc » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:49 pm

No, not yet. But it is possible to change MSHEETMODE manually, then let linksheets do its thing, then option->change view->options->change view and it'll refresh you into new sheet mode. The rest will come eventually ;)
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Sheet Support & Discussion