[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
MoviesheetGen+ Movie Sheet and Thumbnail Generator 1.0.6.2

MoviesheetGen+ Movie Sheet and Thumbnail Generator 1.0.6.2

Everything (else) to do with Movie Sheets and homebrew firmware on the WDTV(s), including how the %*#^ do I get them working?

Re: MoviesheetGen+ Movie Sheet and Thumbnail Generator 1.0.6   

Postby chrismcb » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:18 am

Hi,

I've configured my WDTV and processed my TV series and Movies overnight, but one TV series didn't work quite right - "Will & Grace".

Checking the search on thetvdb.com, it is the only result.

In MoviesheetGen+, it always defaults to the first result it finds - "I Bet You Will" and proceeds to try to apply its data to the series.

I've checked and everything is set up fine - the title of the series matches that in thetvdb.com, but all I'm left with is having to manually go through each series and episode to reset the data, search, manually select the correct series and then generate the sheet.

Anyone got any tips on mismatches?

Would it be possible to allow series' to use the ID's of the parent series folder?
e.g. I manually set the main series "Will & Grace" as #12345, "Series 1" - instead of performing a lookup - should use the parent's ID and process from there.
chrismcb
n00b

Postby Kamloops » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 am

I have a wd Live plus and I upgraded the firmware to the latest -1.05.04_B_WDLXTV.COM_WDLXTV_PLUS-0.5.1.1

I installed your Movie Sheet and Thumbnail Generator 1.0.6.2

How to I get the Movie sheets to work on the wdlive plus, I figured out how to generate them with your software and I see in the web logon to the wdlive plus where to turn them on, but now I am lost?
Kamloops
n00b

Postby belatu » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:37 pm

The newest firmware no longer supports movie sheets, you can still use the Sheets Generated bu you will need to enable LinkSheets, ther are a couple of how to's on the forum like http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2079 just make sure to use the options in MSG to store your images in one folder.
belatu
Developer

Postby Kamloops » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Thanks for you very fast reply. I have got it working sort of.

I have my folders on my nas like this

Movies
G Rated
Antz

It is working but up in the top left corner I am getting some code that I dont think should be in the image? <Span Itemprop =.....

Also in the same spot I have the Antz folder showing, if I add more movies the folders will show up as well covering this image on the TV. My folders dont show an image, not sure if they are supposed to?

You can see a the image here that got gererated for Antz ---http://www.kyra.ca/wdtv/Antz.mkv_sheet.jpg
Kamloops
n00b

Postby belatu » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Which Template are you using, it's possible that he template contains an instruction I'm not executing, if so I should be able to sort it out.
belatu
Developer

Postby kparry » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:08 pm

I love this app! - well done!... having said that there are some bugs I'd like to help resolve --
1) I cannot seem to get the folders to work
2) sometimes this hangs for no apparent reason and I have to restart batch mode I'd like to see logs or have it move on and create a log file in batch mode -- can I help?
kparry
n00b

Postby Stealth3si » Wed May 30, 2012 12:12 am

How does this compare to Thumbgen?
1.02.21-WDLXTV-Live-0.5.1.1
MovieSheets+ 2.0.3 Phase 3
Stealth3si
DLX'er

Postby RavRob » Wed May 30, 2012 2:27 am

You best try them both and find out. Some prefer this while others prefer ThumbGen. Find the one that suits your needs.
Windows 10
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
RavRob
Supporter

Postby KoolPal » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:16 am

Looks very promising.

Couple of requests:
1. Ability to resize individual windows / sections. My screen resolution is low and when the app is resized the extreme right section is cut-off
2. When there is no backdrop available, the option to search should take you directly to the movie folder rather than a generic window from where you start travelling all the way to the movie folder.
3. Did not understand the need to make a separate folder within the movie folder.

My 2 cents. So far found this much faster than Thumbgen. Will llok forward to future updates.
KoolPal
WDTVer

Postby bronx74 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Hey there,

Is there a working version on moviesheetgen?!?!?!? The version I have (1.0.6.2) has not worked in some time.....It's not retrieving any information, moviesheet or anything and the links provided for an improved version are dead....Is there any progress on this or do I have to look for another way to process my moviesheets and/or movie info.....BTW, thumbgen doesn't work right either....If there's any assistance that can be given, I would GREATLY appreciate any assistance given.....Thanks in advance...
bronx74
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Sheet Support & Discussion