[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
MoviesheetGen+ Movie Sheet and Thumbnail Generator 1.0.6.2

MoviesheetGen+ Movie Sheet and Thumbnail Generator 1.0.6.2

Everything (else) to do with Movie Sheets and homebrew firmware on the WDTV(s), including how the %*#^ do I get them working?

Re: MoviesheetGen+ Movie Sheet and Thumbnail Generator 1.0.6   

Postby drtvr » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:26 am

Is there some way to change output naming of the sheets and thumbnails for example in movies using DL _ Redfan template the output name of the sheet is "folder_sheet.jpg" can it be changed in some of the settings to "actual folder name_sheet.jpg" since the sheet shows as a thumbnail when "folder_sheet.jpg". Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
drtvr
n00b

Postby bluestang » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 am

What ever happened with possibly adding Album/Music Sheets? Or has anyone else found a workaround for their collection of music?
bluestang
n00b

Postby belatu » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 am

belatu
Developer

Postby bluestang » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:49 am

OK, can't wait to see it...thanks for all your hard work!
bluestang
n00b

Postby scooby609 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Just wanna say thanks for all the hard work

tried thumbgen 1st but could never get it to work without crashing using it with Roksbox/Roku ><

your program works great with it!!!
scooby609
n00b

Postby Rudy24 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:55 am

I am getting the following error when I attempt to 'Update Info"

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

It looks like this is the not so good error handing when it can't find the movie in IMDB etc. as if I go to IMDB and find the TT number (from the url) and put it in and select "update info" it works fine.

I am using Windows 7 64 Bit

Cheers
Rudy24
WDTVer

Postby DaBall99 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 pm

I can't even get the program to run. I get an error that says "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem" I've tried that a few times and keep getting the same message. BTW I'm using xp sp3.
DaBall99
n00b

Postby RavRob » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:43 am

Not sure but it may require Net.Framework to be installed.
Windows 10
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
RavRob
Supporter

Postby DaBall99 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:45 am

I tried reinstalling .net 4.0 but still no go. Same error message. Very strange.
DaBall99
n00b

Postby Deloma » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:13 am

Hi

I'm having problems with generated file names. The files generated are shown as folder_sheet.jpg. How can I have them generated with foldername_sheet.jpg instead?
I'm running WD HD Live.

Thanks
Deloma
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Sheet Support & Discussion