[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
MoviesheetGen+ Movie Sheet and Thumbnail Generator 1.0.6.2

Everything (else) to do with Movie Sheets and homebrew firmware on the WDTV(s), including how the %*#^ do I get them working?

Postby belatu » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:00 am

Downloads
Hotfile:
<>

Rapidshare:
<>

Please Let me know what you want in a Movie Sheet Generator. and let me know about any bugs.

RELEASE NOTES:
Version 1.0.6.3
Maintenance Release
1. Resolved Issue With Psoter Information Change in themovieDB api Feed

Version 1.0.6.2
1. Added a Shadow folder option, when this option is enabled a "shadow copy" of your media storage fodler structure gets created in the central repository location, all thumbs and sheets are created in this folder and can then be copied to your media store after sheet generation has been completed, this is very usefull if you media storage is read only.

Version 1.0.6.1
Maintenance Release
1. Resolves issue with font and image sizes when the DPI for your machine is set to something other than 96dpi.
2. Resolves issue where auto season and auto episode otions did not work if you were in the series folder.

Version 1.0.6.0
1. More bug fixes
2. Added option to create wd_tv.jpg for Gen 1 Support
3. Added Support for Central Movie Sheet Repository
4. Improved TV Show - Season folder detection
5. Added support for Season folders named as "Series x"
6. Added support to Identify Season by Words ex "Season One"
7. Improved File/folder Creation Process

Version 1.0.5.1
This is a miantenance release.
1. Implements Windows UAC Awareness, MoviesheetGen+ will now if needed ask for access permission on startup to create new folders & files. this should resolve issues with creating new folders and saving of metadata on machines with UAC enabled
2. Improved Series - Season handling, will now work with season folders that contain the word Season/Series

Version 1.0.5.0
This release addresses a few reported issues, and adds a few requested features.
1. Resolves GDI+ error when saving sheet.
2. Re-Arranged Options and Controls to allow more space in the UI.
3. Changed Downloaded Poster & Backdrop Lists to make it easier to select fanart and backdrops
4. Added Hash search option
5. Added "Download Subtitle" button and Subtitle Language Option.
6. Added log file recording, to record the log data in order to report errors, create a file in the root of your C: drive called "C:\msglog.txt" log data will then be written to this file
7. Added an option to pad the generated sheet to cater for overscan.

Version 1.0.0.0
This is the first release of MovieSheetGen+, in this release I've included support for Movie Sheets, Thumbs and Series Sheets including Season and Episode Sheets.

TEMPLATES:
I've included a few of my favorite Movie Sheet templates in the installation, but most of the templates that are available should work. If you find any template incompatibilities, please let me know.

FEATURES:
1. Simplicity - MovieSheetGen+ is aimed at people who want a simple Movie Sheet Creator, it's never going to be as powerfull as Thumbgen for example, but that's not it's purpose.
2. Supports Thumbgen Templates - There is no point in creating a new template standard, I've included a few template enhancements that can be used if wanted but they are there to fill the gaps caused by not supporting xslt files, at this point there are no immediate plans to support xslt, but i may consider it in the future.
3. Batch Processing - Choose a template, select Movie or Series Hit a button and walk away. the batch process is designed to be unattended, there is the occasional mismatch, but in general the search works pretty well. there are a number of batch options.

Searching
MovieSheetGen+ will search MovieDB.org, IMDB and TheTVDB.org for you movie details, you can influence the search in a few ways.
1. By default MovieSheetGen+ will use either the selected file or folder name to search for the movie/series details.
2. If you enter a name in the Title box MovieSheetGen+ will use the name you entered an ignore the file/folder name.
3. If searching for a Movie you can enter either the IMDBID or the MovieDB ID, MovieSheetGen+ will then completely ignore the name and use the id to search for the information.
4. If searching for a Series you can enter the IMDB ID, MoviesheetGen will then ignore the file or folder name and search TheTVDB using the IMDBID, Additionally if you are creating a Season Sheet and MovieSheetGen+ does not correctly identify the season number, you can enter the season number in the season box.

When searching for movie info, information from themoviedb.org and imdb are combined to populate the sheet.

Options
1. Show only unprocessed folders: filters the folder list to only display folders without movie sheets.
2. Save Movie file poster: creates the filename.jpg file to display movie poster thumbs for files.
3. Create Thumbs: Creates Thumb Sheets using Thumb Sheet templates for Series.
4. Use Screencaps if no backdrops: this option will take screen caps of the identified media file if there are no available backdrops on moviedb or imdb, currently the support is limited.
5. Use Hash Search: this option uses a file hash to search for movie info, this search method does not rely on the file name being correct or clean.
6. Save sheets to Central Repository: this option creates movie sheets and met data in the folder you selected in the Central Repository setting.
7. Create wd_tv.jpg (Gen 1 Support): enable this option to create a wd_tv.jpg file to support WDTV Gen 1 Devices.
8. Pad Sheet for Overscan: this option will pad the generated sheet to cater for your TV's overscan (text or images showing off the edge of the screen) set the vertical and horizontal pixel values to adjust the ammount of padding
9. Subtitle Language: this option is used to determine which subtitle language to download from opensubtitles.
10.Central Repository: the path to the folder where the movie sheets are created when this option is enabled.
11. Shadow Folder Structure: when this option is enabled a "shadow copy" of your media storage fodler structure gets created in the central repository location, all thumbs and sheets are created in this folder and can then be copied to your media store after sheet generation has been completed, this is very usefull if you media storage is read only.

Batch Options
1. Refresh movie info: refreshes the movie details only, will use already downloaded images if available.
2. Refresh images: re-downloads movie posters, backdrops and fanart.
3. Wide banners as fanart 2: there is a "standard" of using the %FANART2% tag to display wide banners in series sheets, this option caters for it.
4. Process Season Folders (Series): When batch processing a folder containing series this option will automatically drill down to the season folders and process them too.
5. Process Episodes (Series): When batch processing a folder containing seasons this option will automatically drill down to the episode files and process them too.

Series Folder Structure:
Series Batch Processing is designed primarily for the following folder structure.

Main folder/ Root Folder
    |_______Andromeda
    |           |______Season 1
    |           |         |______Andromeda.1x01.Under.The.Night.mkv
    |           |         |______Andromeda.1x02.An.Affirming.Flame.mkv
    |           |
    |           |______Season 2
    |                     |______Andromeda 201.The.Widening.Gyre.avi
    |                     |______Andromeda 202 Exit Strategies.avi
    |
    |
    |_______Supernatural
    |           |______Series 1
    |           |         |______Sn 1x01.Pilot.mkv
    |           |         |______Sn 1x02.Wendigo.mkv
    |           |
    |           |______Series 2
    |                     |______supernatural-s02e01-720p.mkv
    |                     |______supernatural-s02e02-720p.mkv
    |
    |_______The X-Files
    |           |______The X-Files - Season 1
    |           |         |______X-Files 1x01.mkv
    |           |         |______X-Files 1x02.mkv
    |           |
    |           |______The X-Files - Season 2
    |                     |______X-Files-s02e01-1080p.mkv
    |                     |______X-Files-s02e02-1080p.mkv
    |
    |_______V (2009)
    |           |______V (2009) - Series 1
    |           |         |______V (2009) 1x01.mkv
    |           |         |______V (2009) 1x02.mkv
    |           |
    |           |______V (2009) - Series 2
    |           |         |______V (2009) 2x01.mkv
    |           |         |______V (2009) 2x02.mkv
  |_______Eureka
    |           |______Eureka - Season One
    |           |         |______Eureka1x01.mkv
    |           |         |______Eureka1x02.mkv
    |           |
    |           |______Eureka - Season Two
    |           |         |______Eureka2x01.mkv
    |           |         |______Eureka2x02.mkv

Other folder structures are also supported, if yours does not work, let me know.

Other supported structures:

Main folder
    |_______Andromeda
    |           |______Andromeda.1x01.Under.The.Night.mkv
    |           |______Andromeda.1x02.An.Affirming.Flame.mkv
    |           |______Andromeda 201.The.Widening.Gyre.avi
    |           |______Andromeda 202 Exit Strategies.avi

Movie Folder Structure:
Movie folders as well as files are supported, ideally your filenames should be clean i.e. without all the release info, format details etc.but MovieSheetGen+ will clean the filename before attempting to search.

BUTTONS:
Download - Searches themoviedb.org and imdb or thetvdb.org for details matching the selected folder or file, search works as follows.
1. - If a Movie Info section contains a MovieDB ID then it searches themoviedb.org using the ID, if it's not found then IMDB is searched using the folder name
2. - If no MovieDB ID has been entered but there is an IMDB Id then it will search themoviedb.org using the imdb id, if no match is found it will search imdb using the imdb id, if there is still no match it will search using the folder name
3 - If there is no imdb id and no moviedb id it will then check for a name in the title box, if one exists it will search using the title and not the folder name.

Batch Process - Processes all files or folders in the currently selected folder. if no folder/file has been selected it will process all folders/files in the current folder, If a folder/file has been selected it will process all files/folders starting from the selected one.
Auto folder Processes the selected folder/file - similar to batch but only processes the selected folder/file, call it lazy mode, i.e. you want to create a movie sheet but don't want to choose the poster/backdrop/fanart.
Generate Sheet Uses the downloaded info & selected poster, backdrop and fanart to create a movie sheet.
Get Subtitles Searches opensubtitles.org for subtitles and downloads a subtitle file if available.

Template Features
Since MovieSheetGen+ does not currently support xsl templates I've added two must have template changes to cater for features I needed.
[1.] xsl is often used to split lists into multiple columns, I've allowed for this by processing two new values in the element tags, ListStart and ListCount for ex. <TextElement Name="Episodes 2" ListStart="15" ListCount="10" ~ tells the generator to start with item 15 in the list and to stop 10 items later.
[2.] xsl is also used to create the large hours/minutes diplay used in some templates, these elements seem to have the same names in the templates that use them, so I process them in the sheet generator

Here are a few screenshots.

Last edited by belatu on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:34 am, edited 22 times in total.
belatu
Developer

Re: Movie Sheet Gen+   

Postby tmg » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:02 am

I'm happy to beta-test. I got my WDTV Live last month, got a 350Gb Hard disk to create thumbs and sheets for.

What's an 'enhanced' sheet?
tmg
n00b

Postby hadog » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:06 am

Hi I have a WDLive with a T usb hooked up to a wireless network will gladly help on this
hadog
DLX'er

Postby belatu » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:33 am

Thanks for the feedback, I'll post a beta build in a day or so, I'm still working out a few bugs in the template processing code.
belatu
Developer

Postby bsoriano » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:36 am

I'll be happy to beta test as well. Currently I have two WDTV Lives, one WDTV G2, and 1 WDTV Live Hub. Thanks!

Regards,

Bart
bsoriano
n00b

Postby turuncuoglu » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Count me in
turuncuoglu
n00b

Postby belatu » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm

I've added links to the original post for anyone who wants to take it for a spin, please keep in mind that it's still in development so expect a few bugs etc. thanks for the feedback so far.
belatu
Developer

Postby tmg » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:13 pm

thanks, just downloaded it.

not having much luck with it recognizing folder names. do I need to remove anything else apart from the title?

Which templates can I use? can I use thumbgen templates?
tmg
n00b

Postby belatu » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:29 am

Hi tmg,

Could you post a few sample folder names? I'm working on some regex code to clean up folder names before searching. however in the mean time there are a few ways that you can overcome the issues.

1. Enter the Move/Series Name in the Title box, if there is a name in the title box it will ignore the folder name and search using the Title.
2. Enter a IMDB ID, If an IMDB id is available it will use it to search, this is especially useful if you want to use a specific version of the movie e.x. Avatar Collectors Edition
belatu
Developer

Postby belatu » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:54 am

Updated:

I've uploaded the latest version, and updated the information in the first post.
belatu
Developer

Next

Return to Movie Sheet Support & Discussion