[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
LINKSHEETS for IDIOTS

LINKSHEETS for IDIOTS

Everything (else) to do with Movie Sheets and homebrew firmware on the WDTV(s), including how the %*#^ do I get them working?

Re: LINKSHEETS for IDIOTS   

Postby sdotech01 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:53 pm

ok so i was able to get one drive showing up with the sheets by manually running

/conf/linksheets.pl /tmp/media/usb/USB2/EEE0B450E0B420AF/

i have 2 other drives as well. will i have to manually run this as well or do i have to connect all possible drives, browse through media, grab all the uuid's from the drives i connect and add those lines to my s00 script?
sdotech01
Donor

Postby sdotech01 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 pm

after running the linksheets command manually on the correct path, i did a "ls -al /msheets/" command and looking through all of the sheets you can see that it is hit and miss. some of the sheets are valid and others aren't

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 58 Dec 31 16:08 The Illusionist.mkv -> /tmp/media/usb/WDLXTV/Movies/The Illusionist.mkv_sheet.jpg
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 71 Dec 31 16:09 The Informant.mkv -> /tmp/media/usb/USB2/EEE0B450E0B420AF/Comedy/The Informant.mkv_sheet.jpg
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 58 Dec 31 16:08 The Interpreter.mkv -> /tmp/media/usb/WDLXTV/Movies/The Interpreter.mkv_sheet.jpg
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 55 Dec 31 16:08 The Invasion.mkv -> /tmp/media/usb/WDLXTV/Movies/The Invasion.mkv_sheet.jpg
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 53 Dec 31 16:08 The Island.mkv -> /tmp/media/usb/WDLXTV/Movies/The Island.mkv_sheet.jpg

not really sure what is causing this. i have run "rm -f /msheets/*" before each startup just to make sure the sheets are all new from the script but been having 0 luck getting all sheets to show.
sdotech01
Donor

Postby recliq » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:30 pm

All the red files are dead links...

Try this:

Tohave consistent mount points, early mount the drives by creating an empty file named .mnt in th eroot of each drive.
You will see a mount for each drive under /tmp/mnt/<UUID of the drive>. Use the S99custom script to run linksheets on those dirs.
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby sdotech01 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:33 pm

sdotech01
Donor

Postby sdotech01 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:07 pm

created the .mnt file, restarted and looked under /tmp/mnt but all i see is apps.
sdotech01
Donor

Postby KAD » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:25 pm

they will still be mounted under /tmp/media/usb/

they just get mounted differently when using the .mnt file
If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby sdotech01 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 pm

sdotech01
Donor

Postby sdotech01 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:40 pm

sdotech01
Donor

Postby KAD » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:15 pm

If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby sdotech01 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:34 pm

sdotech01
Donor

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Sheet Support & Discussion