[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
LINKSHEETS for IDIOTS

LINKSHEETS for IDIOTS

Everything (else) to do with Movie Sheets and homebrew firmware on the WDTV(s), including how the %*#^ do I get them working?

Re: LINKSHEETS for IDIOTS   

Postby nir1978 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:10 am

Hi

Created movie sheets:

Main Moviesheet: Template_STD (For Movie SHeet)
Extra Moviesheet: Template_Sheet (For Folder Sheet)

I have a problem, I can view at the bottom all the thumbnails for the movies (folder.jpg) and when I select the folder I see the extra Movie sheet (extra in thumbgen). but when I go inside the folder, I see the Main moviesheet (main movie sheet in thumbgen) and also a thumbnail at the left bottom.

Please advise how can I hide the thumbnail at the left bottom. I tried loads of things like adding a .<moviefoldername>.jpg but still the same.
nir1978
n00b

Postby recliq » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 am

This STILL only works on 1.02.21 firmware with ExtSheet plugin not on 1.05.04 with linksheets...
Read the Wiki!
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby nir1978 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

nir1978
n00b

Postby recliq » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:14 am

All the magic is configuration settings, right firmware version and filenames. :mrgreen:
Post those to give us some clues. about your setup.. :roll:
It doesn't matter wich template you use in ThumbGen (except the moviesheet mode of course).
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby KAD » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 pm

If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby nir1978 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 pm

nir1978
n00b

Postby recliq » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 am

1. I told you to post your configuration and not just one single entry.
2. We told several times in this thread and it's said in the Wiki that mixing of modes (std/sheet or std/wall) only works with firmware 1.02.21 and ExtSheet plugin.
3. I told you I'm not interested in ThumbGen settings or templates but the resulting files and most important their filenames.
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby nir1978 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 am

nir1978
n00b

Postby JMLASSEN » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:15 am

Hey Everyone,

So I am having a problem setting up my moviesheets. My device info is Device:WDLXTV_PLUS
Latest version: 0.5.1.1
Current version: 0.5.1.1
FW Base: 1.05.04

This is my file structure

Movies
Movies\(500) Days of Summer
Movies\(500) Days of Summer\.folder.jpg (folder thumbnail in the "Movies" folder)
Movies\(500) Days of Summer\(500) Days of Summer.mkv
Movies\(500) Days of Summer\.wd_tv.jpg (folder moviesheet in the "Movies" folder)

Simply put, each movie gets its own folder. I am showing the movie folders in wall mode.

The way I have this file structure set up now, the movie is the only thing showing up in the folder (in this case, the "(500) Days of Summer" folder) when I open it. When scrolling over the folder, everything shows correctly. However, when I open the folder and I am scrolled over the .mkv file, I get a blank screen. What I want is to see when I am scrolled over the .mkv file is the movie sheet and thumbnail that appears when scrolled over the (500) Days of Summer folder. I have tried adding new copies of the movie sheets and thumbnails to the (500) Days of Summer folder and tried naming them according to as many different naming conventions I have found, such as:

(500) Days of Summer (2009).mkv_sheet.wall.jpg
(500) Days of Summer (2009).mkv.cover.jpg
(500) Days of Summer (2009).mkv_sheet.jpg
(500) Days of Summer (2009).jpg

I have noticed in playing with the different naming conventions, that for adding movie sheets and thumbnails to the movie folders, that all these different naming conventions should in theory work. Does anyone have any ideas of why this isn't working for me? Does anyone understand what I am asking?

Thanks,

TheQuietRebel
JMLASSEN
n00b

Postby sdotech01 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 pm

sdotech01
Donor

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Sheet Support & Discussion