Cover Trickle

everything to do with Movie Sheet templates

Cover Trickle   

Postby Buhric » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:58 pm

UPDATE 3

Added 3 new Templates
Covers --> to let you create "folder.jpg" that includes a BOX art that will change depending on certain Tags, or if none found, on the video resolution
Credits for Covers template goes to alucard89 and Lstar337 for the box covers, I just modded alucard89 template desing to be used with my scripts...
Current Folder --> It's basicaly the same as "Buhric - CoverTrickle - Current Folder" but with no thumbnails images, for user in SHEET mode
TV - Episode --> It's basicaly the same as "Buhric - CoverTrickle - TV - Episode" but with no thumbnails images, for user in SHEET mode

Valid Tags are
bluray - brrip - dth - dvdrip - dvdscr - hddvd - dvd - hdtv - r5 - generic - tv
They can be located anywhere in the movie file path or name and are NOT case sensistive

Also my CoverTrickle.xslt file was made so that if you want to add new tags, you can easly do so...
just edit the file and modify the 3 arrays: "movieTypes" , "movieTypesG" , "movieTypesC" to match
movieTypes --> the actual tags
movieTypesG --> the glow image associated with the tag
movieTypesC --> the border color associated with the tag

Heres the new download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mc726pamx7xpdys
See pictures for most recent screenshots

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
UPDATE 2
I just updated my templates again... its a bit nicer, New Covers Boxes / Glow depending on movie resolution, and improvement on the "company" logo detection.
But the bigger changes are the way I structured my XSLT
The TEMPLATE.XSLT is now variable "free" (almost) and JavaScript Function free (completly)
All JavaScript functions where moved to file "Common\Scripts\CoverTrickle.xslt"
and I also created an other XSLT that Includes ALL Tokens that ThumbGen Generate as variables
like if you want to use the value of token "%TITLE%" then use the variable "$TITLE", same goes for every Token name

You can also "configure" the XSLT if you want the Thumbnails to rollover or not, meaning instead of having "blank" spaces when your at the end of the movie list, it warps around to the 1st movie in your list.... Same goes for 1st movie in list, you will see the last movie to its left
To change it, just Edit the file "Common\Scripts\CoverTrickle.xslt" and set the variable "ThumbsRollOver" to 0 or 1 (disable or enable)

Heres the new download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j6ojbw8c55i6m23
See picture for most recent screenshots
****************************************************************************************************************************************************
UPDATE 1
Update sheets to include Glow effect on current selection, plus rounder corners and blue contour to folders - thanks alucard89
New template - "Current Folder" for those that have multiple movies in the same folder.

new download link - http://www.mediafire.com/?pbk9wicuusi38rcSee new pictures down below
Hi everyone

Heres some template I've been working on... it still not completed.. but I got the TV series almost done...
there's still some alingment issue with the title list...
And the only difference between the "No back" version and the other, is that the "No back" will have a black background. even if the metada does contain a background.

Theres a couple of requirement for my sheets to work as intended:
1. It works best for a movie in each folder
2. you need to have a file named "folder.jpg" inside each folders
3. For the TV Series, you need a jpg file with the exact same name as the movie

http://www.mediafire.com/?q5fjzedjnli

- Current Folder --> Best for multiple movies in a single folder - make sure movie thumbnail exist (moviename.jpg) before creating sheet
- Parent Folder --> Best for single movie per folder - make sure folder thumbnail exist (folder.jpg) before creating the sheet
- Parent's Parent --> Best for single movie per folder but for movie Series. Like the "Nightmare on Elm Street" series, or "Home Alone"
- TV - Episode --> Best for TV Episode Sheets
- TV - Season --> Best for TV Seasons sheets
- TV - Series --> Best for a TV Series sheet

Buhric - CoverTrickle - Current Folder                                          Buhric - CoverTrickle - Current Folder - NoBack
Image Image

Buhric - CoverTrickle - Parent Folder                                            Buhric - CoverTrickle - Parent Folder - NoBack
Image Image

Buhric - CoverTrickle - Parent's Parent                                         Buhric - CoverTrickle - Parent's Parent - NoBack
Image Image

Buhric - CoverTrickle - TV - Episode                                              Buhric - CoverTrickle - TV - Episode - NoBack
Image Image

Buhric - CoverTrickle - TV - Season                                               Buhric - CoverTrickle - TV - Season - NoBack
Image Image

Buhric - CoverTrickle - TV - Series                                                Buhric - CoverTrickle - TV - Series - NoBack
Image Image

With Thumbnails Roll Over                                                            Without Thumbnails Roll Over
Image Image

Buhric - Current Folder                                                                 Buhric - TV - Episode
Image Image

Buhric - Covers
Last edited by Buhric on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: Updated templates
Buhric
Global Moderator

Re: Cover Trickle   

Postby thumbgen » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm

:o Excellent work!
Get ThumbGen!
If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee Image
thumbgen
Developer

Postby RavRob » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 am

This is really kewl
Windows 10
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
Kodi - The Future of Television
RavRob
Supporter

Postby kluge9 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:20 am

Just looking at your templates and playing around with them, am i wrong to assume that each time you add a movie to your collection, you have to redo all your sheets? the trickle is embedded into each sheet.
kluge9
n00b

Postby Buhric » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Your not worng, I need to redo them... but don't need to do _all_ of them.... just the 9 before and 9 after and the movie that was added
And since with ThumbGen you can create sheets from the metadata, its just a couple of clicks away
Buhric
Global Moderator

Postby krispy146 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:36 am

How would you go about removing the thumbnails/list from the bottom so that the only thing you see is the sheet (hence, the custom trickle thumbs)?
krispy146
n00b

Postby Buhric » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:43 am

krispy146 wrote:How would you go about removing the thumbnails/list from the bottom so that the only thing you see is the sheet (hence, the custom trickle thumbs)?

Correct way:
Open up the template.xml and delete all <ImageElement> Named "Folder-9" to "Folder0"
You will also need to edit the .xslt to remove the corresponding items.

Easy way:
just edit the template.xslt and comment out or delete this part:
Code: Select all
        <TextElementHidden Name="Debug">
          <xsl:attribute name="Text">
            <xsl:value-of select="string(myjs:processSubFolders($FilePath, $FolderJpgName))"/>
          </xsl:attribute>
        </TextElementHidden>
Buhric
Global Moderator

Postby simogere » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 am

Great work!
simogere
Donor

Postby swizzle23 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 am

Man this is awesome, reminds me of the coverflow look on USBLoader on Wii. Having to re-do 18 covers every time I add a movie is too much for me though, hopefully it will be easier in future versions somehow.
swizzle23
n00b

Postby numanoid » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:17 am

I love this template and I have been trying to use it all day but with no luck. Can you help me? I have all the movie sheets showing, but the thumbnails were at the bottom of the screen and covering the ones on the sheets. I edited the files as posted above and re created the sheets but that just created sheets without your fancy looking thumbnails but still showed the default ones. Can you give me a step by step guide to get this working please as im baffled :(
numanoid
n00b

Next

Return to Movie Sheet Templates