Possible to add 2nd audio stream?

everything to do with Movie Sheet templates

Re: Possible to add 2nd audio stream?   

Postby KoolPal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:36 am

BlackDragon wrote:
KoolPal wrote:

Hi BlackDragon,

This is EXACTLY what I was trying to achieve :o , however, I was struggling with Thumbgen. Looks like I shall have to install Tvixie Template now :cry:

I did download the Mega Template Pack and mess around with it, but this made me go round in circles with the mutliple XLST files and what note. Also, none of the 'designers' have commented the XLST files and me not being a programmer don't know where to even begin!

I moved back to my basic template and am relying on AMC to tell me about multiple audio streams.

Before I start messing with Tvixie Template, please tell me if you have achieved this by some drag & drop app OR did you mess with XLST? That will help me decide if I want to 'learn' a new app AGAIN!!

Thanks a lot for helping out, man!! :D
KoolPal
WDTVer

Postby BlackDragon » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:35 am

KoolPal wrote:
BlackDragon wrote:
KoolPal wrote:

Hi BlackDragon,

This is EXACTLY what I was trying to achieve :o , however, I was struggling with Thumbgen. Looks like I shall have to install Tvixie Template now :cry:

I did download the Mega Template Pack and mess around with it, but this made me go round in circles with the mutliple XLST files and what note. Also, none of the 'designers' have commented the XLST files and me not being a programmer don't know where to even begin!

I moved back to my basic template and am relying on AMC to tell me about multiple audio streams.

Before I start messing with Tvixie Template, please tell me if you have achieved this by some drag & drop app OR did you mess with XLST? That will help me decide if I want to 'learn' a new app AGAIN!!

Thanks a lot for helping out, man!! :D

Ok now we are getting somewhere. Well first off that wasn't the Tvixie Template just the background overlay I used cause I like the tv picture.

To get the two audio streams I used the template called S1l3nc0r_Movie_Sheet template, and for the channels, and kbps I used the Default Thumbgen Template. All done using the Thumbgen Designer. Just opened both templates in the Designer and copied and pasted what you like. Very simple stuff once you get the hang of it if you haven't messed around with the Designer or not.

You can find the S1l3nc0r Template in the second zip download I gave you and the Default Template you should have under Thumbgen\Templates\ folder.

Let me know if you need some more help...
BlackDragon
n00b

Postby KoolPal » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:07 pm

BlackDragon wrote:
Ok now we are getting somewhere. Well first off that wasn't the Tvixie Template just the background overlay I used cause I like the tv picture.

To get the two audio streams I used the template called S1l3nc0r_Movie_Sheet template, and for the channels, and kbps I used the Default Thumbgen Template. All done using the Thumbgen Designer. Just opened both templates in the Designer and copied and pasted what you like. Very simple stuff once you get the hang of it if you haven't messed around with the Designer or not.

You can find the S1l3nc0r Template in the second zip download I gave you and the Default Template you should have under Thumbgen\Templates\ folder.

Hi BlackDragon,

I did mess with this particular template earlier too (S1l3nc0r_Movie_Sheet template).

I was stuck in 2 places with this template:
1. There is a field below Video on the left labeled as Aspect Ratio. This field just didn't work in Designer either. This field is missing in your screenshot too. Any solution?
2. Can you test this template with any media having 2 audio streams and see if you can populate the number of channels for BOTH?

Thanks.
KoolPal
WDTVer

Postby BlackDragon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 pm

KoolPal wrote:
BlackDragon wrote:

Hi BlackDragon,

I did mess with this particular template earlier too (S1l3nc0r_Movie_Sheet template).

I was stuck in 2 places with this template:
1. There is a field below Video on the left labeled as Aspect Ratio. This field just didn't work in Designer either. This field is missing in your screenshot too. Any solution?
2. Can you test this template with any media having 2 audio streams and see if you can populate the number of channels for BOTH?

Thanks.

Well I tried my best but not quite up to par on with the XLST files, Read the only way to get Channels is to write the codes in those. The best way I can get both audio streams to show how much channels they have is by image. But its what you wanted right The images, channels and language? Or was that a different poster?

The DTS audio I didn't enter what language it was so it didn't show up. Sorry if i didnt really help but ill keep trying to get it figured out.
BlackDragon
n00b

Postby KoolPal » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:53 am

OK, lets work on this template together. (Rather looks like I will need YOUR help to make this template work for me!! ;) )

1. The total runtime on top right never seems to show completely. As can be seen in your screenshot too. Any fix for this?
2. How did you get the Aspect Ratio to show up? Mine is always a blank space there.
....only way to get Channels is to write the codes in those...
Please explain how do I do this?
.....But its what you wanted right The images, channels and language? Or was that a different poster? .....
.That's right, I am looking for these among other fields.
.....The DTS audio I didn't enter what language it was so it didn't show up.....
Enter where for this to show? Please explain.

My ideal template would have the following fields:
Cover - Done
Title - Done
Year - Done
Tagline - Done
Plot - Done
Director - Done
Actors - Done
IMDB rating - Done
IMDB Stars - Done
Genre - Done
Certification - Done
MPAA - Done
Movie details - Bluray, Full HD,etc - Done
Runtime (in hours & mins) - Needs a fix to show clearly
Aspect Ratio - Fixed by you. Need to understand how
Number of Audio Streams - Done
Number of Audio channels in each stream - Needs a fix
Images (3 FanArt,1Background) - Done
Subtitles (Embedded) - Done
Subtitles (External) - Done
Subtitles (Hard-coded) - Needs fix. Some movies I have 'burnt' in hard-coded subtitles. I dont know how to indicate this. I can update this somewhere while I create the moviesheet manually, but I want this to be shown in the movie sheet.
Subtitles (Heaing Impaired)- Needs fix. I have some subtitles which are for hearing impaired. I dont know how to indicate this. I can update this somewhere while I create the moviesheet manually, but I want this to be shown in the movie sheet.

If I manage to get the above in a template,I could die a happy man!! :D

Can you help me with this? I would be very much obliged.

Thank you for your continued help so far!
KoolPal
WDTVer

Postby BlackDragon » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:02 pm

KoolPal wrote:OK, lets work on this template together. (Rather looks like I will need YOUR help to make this template work for me!! ;) )

1. The total runtime on top right never seems to show completely. As can be seen in your screenshot too. Any fix for this?
EDIT: I figured out how to get rid of the (...) at the end of the Runtime just by making the Width of the border of the Runtime a bit bigger. And just added two other types of the runtime types just in case you liked a different style

2. How did you get the Aspect Ratio to show up? Mine is always a blank space there.
Make sure you have the aspect_ratio folder in the common folder. Using this template there ain't no %TOKENS% for the aspect ratio, so that's the only solution I come up with. Your missing the Folder in the Common folder

....only way to get Channels is to write the codes in those...
Please explain how do I do this?
Don't know how to write the codes YET trying to learn how

.....But its what you wanted right The images, channels and language? Or was that a different poster? .....
.That's right, I am looking for these among other fields.
.....The DTS audio I didn't enter what language it was so it didn't show up.....
Enter where for this to show? Please explain.
What I do is use Tsmuxer program and hightlight the audio tracks and change the language. Most of my movies already come with 2 audio streams and language is set. But sometimes I like to encode my own audio then i mux them in using Tsmuxer. All my movies are m2ts, mkv and mp4.

My ideal template would have the following fields:
Cover - Done
Title - Done
Year - Done
Tagline - Done
Plot - Done
Director - Done
Actors - Done
IMDB rating - Done
IMDB Stars - Done
Genre - Done
Certification - Done
MPAA - Done
Movie details - Bluray, Full HD,etc - Done
Runtime (in hours & mins) - Needs a fix to show clearly
Aspect Ratio - Fixed by you. Need to understand how
Number of Audio Streams - Done
Number of Audio channels in each stream - Needs a fix
Only way to get both channels for me is using the images. If you want need the text I can only get it to show one audio stream.

Images (3 FanArt,1Background) - Done
Subtitles (Embedded) - Done
Subtitles (External) - Done
Subtitles (Hard-coded) - Needs fix. Some movies I have 'burnt' in hard-coded subtitles. I dont know how to indicate this. I can update this somewhere while I create the moviesheet manually, but I want this to be shown in the movie sheet.
Subtitles (Heaing Impaired)- Needs fix. I have some subtitles which are for hearing impaired. I dont know how to indicate this. I can update this somewhere while I create the moviesheet manually, but I want this to be shown in the movie sheet.
Don't know how to add the Hard Coded and Hearing Impaired Subtitles all I have seen in the template are the Embedded and External.

If I manage to get the above in a template,I could die a happy man!! :D

Can you help me with this? I would be very much obliged.

Thank you for your continued help so far!

BlackDragon
n00b

Postby KoolPal » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:24 am

I am trying this, but its not working. Can you please upload your XML & XSLT file somewhere?
KoolPal
WDTVer

Postby BlackDragon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:21 am

KoolPal wrote:I am trying this, but its not working. Can you please upload your XML & XSLT file somewhere?

http://www.4shared.com/zip/6GqApGvl/New_WinRAR_ZIP_archive.html
BlackDragon
n00b

Postby KoolPal » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Phew, this is what I managed so far!! Thanks a ton, BlackDragon!! :D Your help so far has really motivated me. Thanks.

Your views on this would be appreciated!!

Status of updated items:
MPAA - Done - Need png images with white text for PG-13 & R ratings.
Runtime (in hours & mins) - Fixed thanks to BlackDragon!
Aspect Ratio - Fixed by your template. My template was messed up.
Subtitles (Hard-coded) - Fixed. Some movies I have 'burnt' in hard-coded subtitles. I used Studio field for this since I am not interested in viewing the Studio name. When collecting movie data, I rename this field to HC and point this %STUDIOS% field to a png file named as HC.pg. See left image below Genre above.
Subtitles (Hearing Impaired)- Needs fix. I have some subtitles which are for hearing impaired. I used Countries field for this since I am not interested in viewing the Country name. When collecting movie data, I rename this field to HI and point this %COUNTRIES% field to a png file named as HI.pg. See right image below Genre above.

Now the ONLY thing left is
Number of Audio channels in each stream - Needs a fix for second audio stream

I just wish I could fix this asap!!
KoolPal
WDTVer

Postby BlackDragon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:15 pm

KoolPal wrote:Phew, this is what I managed so far!! Thanks a ton, BlackDragon!! :D Your help so far has really motivated me. Thanks.

Your views on this would be appreciated!!

Status of updated items:
MPAA - Done - Need png images with white text for PG-13 & R ratings.
Runtime (in hours & mins) - Fixed thanks to BlackDragon!
Aspect Ratio - Fixed by your template. My template was messed up.
Subtitles (Hard-coded) - Fixed. Some movies I have 'burnt' in hard-coded subtitles. I used Studio field for this since I am not interested in viewing the Studio name. When collecting movie data, I rename this field to HC and point this %STUDIOS% field to a png file named as HC.pg. See left image below Genre above.
Subtitles (Hearing Impaired)- Needs fix. I have some subtitles which are for hearing impaired. I used Countries field for this since I am not interested in viewing the Country name. When collecting movie data, I rename this field to HI and point this %COUNTRIES% field to a png file named as HI.pg. See right image below Genre above.

Now the ONLY thing left is
Number of Audio channels in each stream - Needs a fix for second audio stream

I just wish I could fix this asap!!

Looks nice I like it. Im still clueless on the Channel text on both Audio Streams. Been modding the Tvixie Template and here is what I got so far. And two others I have been modding and creating from different templates I liked.

BlackDragon
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Sheet Templates