any transparent templates to be used with Moviesheets+

everything to do with Movie Sheet templates

Re: any transparent templates to be used with Moviesheets+   

Postby jumbalaya » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:47 pm

it's a big PIA not only because of the png as recliq mentioned but also just making the sheets themselves. you essentially have to make 2 sheets per movie. one (top half) is a jpg, the second one (bottom half) is png so the smoke screen video can be seen .
jumbalaya
OSD Themer

Postby blackyyy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:59 pm

perfectdark wrote:
recliq wrote:You normaly don't use folder sheets in STD mode...
You browse the folders in the same view as without sheets (hence the name std mode) and only display the sheet for the files (inside the folders).

Whatever MS+ implements this is the way it was desigend to work.
:ugeek:

I am aware whatever MS+ implements is the way its suppose to be. Thats exactly what I am trying to do. See picture below which is STD mode viewing thumbs and having the folder sheet transparent in the background, this is straight from Markster of Moviesheets+. I am just looking for any new or differnt templates

Where you got the Theme on the Screenshot? I'm using moviesheet+ but I doesn't have this theme o.O
blackyyy
n00b

Postby leetwanker » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:05 am

blackyyy wrote:
perfectdark wrote:
recliq wrote:You normaly don't use folder sheets in STD mode...
You browse the folders in the same view as without sheets (hence the name std mode) and only display the sheet for the files (inside the folders).

Whatever MS+ implements this is the way it was desigend to work.
:ugeek:

I am aware whatever MS+ implements is the way its suppose to be. Thats exactly what I am trying to do. See picture below which is STD mode viewing thumbs and having the folder sheet transparent in the background, this is straight from Markster of Moviesheets+. I am just looking for any new or differnt templates

Where you got the Theme on the Screenshot? I'm using moviesheet+ but I doesn't have this theme o.O

I believe he's using standard mode in the Sapphire theme. If you have sapphire try switching to standard, or creating std movie sheets with the sapphire templates.
1.02.21_V.WDLXTV_LIVE-0.5.2.0
leetwanker
DLX'er

Previous

Return to Movie Sheet Templates