Designer Template Help

Support forum for the great ThumbGen software

Designer Template Help   

Postby gigaslackr » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:11 am

I am trying to edit an existing template to make it a little more tuned for my needs. The existing template (TV_Lstar_Alucard_Mod_Split-Sheet_Season (FullFan)) has 2 columns for the episode list. I want to make it 3 columns so I can increase the font size. The problem I am running into is that when I add the third column, it is not filling it in correctly. The original template had 16 episodes per column. When I increased the font size I can only fit 12 episodes per column now. When I try to use the template though it is cutting off the last few episodes in the first column (almost like it is still trying to display all 16 episodes but there isn't enough room) then the second column is starting with episode 16 (so now episode 13 through 15 are not shown) and the third column is showing a repeat of the first instead of being blank since there aren't enough episodes to need all three columns. I am sure my description is confusing so I have attached a screenshot of the template after it fills in the data.

Here is a screenshot of the template in Thumbgen Designer

And here is a link to the edited template: https://www.dropbox.com/s/19c8z8kyj451jxu/Template.xml?dl=0

If anyone has any idea what I am doing wrong please let me know.
gigaslackr
n00b

Re: Designer Template Help   

Postby gigaslackr » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:47 am

I decided to try to change the template again to hopefully solve my problem. The new style did solve the problem of the font fitting, but now I have a different problem. When I try to use the template in Thumbgen I keep getting the error message "Value was either too large or too small for an Int32". What does this even mean? This is a screenshot of the template:

gigaslackr
n00b

Return to ThumbGen