[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
IMDB Data Incomplete for TV Shows

IMDB Data Incomplete for TV Shows

Support forum for the great ThumbGen software

Re: IMDB Data Incomplete for TV Shows   

Postby slezz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 am

thanks for the fix and the hard work

but is there now only an international version of imdb left? when i try to get to the german imdb i get referred to imdb.com
so the genre and overview is always english now?
slezz
n00b

Postby thumbgen » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 pm

No, I will fix them too as soon as I reach my home PC... 1-2 days.

If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee
thumbgen
Developer

Postby czech_boi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Thanks for looking into this again.

An update, it appears that The Walking Dead works fine pulling the data as is because people are updating the writer and director information for the episodes.

Is there any way you could incorporate scraping from Wikipedia as The TVDB does not appear to be as complete as it once was..
czech_boi
WDTVer

Postby Aalia Nebhan » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 am

For now use the Autoupdate operate within TG ( File, Check for new editions).... after I completely fix the imdb collector I'll update the website too
Aalia Nebhan
n00b

Postby thumbgen » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:00 am

I'm trying to get rid of built-in scrapers... the future TG will offer only tmdb and tvdb scrapers... and a plugin infrastructure so everyone can write his own custom scraper. Way too much work to keep all of them alive. So no, a wikipedia scraper I won't write :(

thumbgen
Developer

Postby czech_boi » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:04 pm

czech_boi
WDTVer

Postby slezz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:29 am

any updates when other languages will work again?
slezz
n00b

Postby pan2 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:13 am

I have updated and all appears to work properly now. There is one rather odd development though. After the scraper stopped working and I was putting stuff in manually, I kept getting this picture in the backdrops and always the first one.
It appears to be a black and white picture I think from The Artist.
No matter what movie I'm working with, this is always in the backdrops ???
pan2
n00b

Postby thumbgen » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 pm

:lol: Must be a virus picture :lol: Just kidding... no idea what's happening, never heard something like this before... post a log after u try to process a file ;)

thumbgen
Developer

Postby thomfam » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:00 pm

It has been a few weeks since I have been keeping my eye on this thread. Just for fun I did an update from within my copy of Thumbgen and was surprised to see it went to 1.3.5.2

Yesterday I had problems creating sheets for the Jonathon Creek 2013 Easter Special. I had to do much of it manually. I tried it again with 1.3.5.2 and it worked perfectly.
thomfam
WDTVer

PreviousNext

Return to ThumbGen