[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Tool to create HTML Pages using ThumbGen Sheets and Thumbs

Tool to create HTML Pages using ThumbGen Sheets and Thumbs

Support forum for the great ThumbGen software

Re: Tool to create HTML Pages using ThumbGen Sheets and Thum   

Postby KenG » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Hi,
The HTML Pages with Frames worked fine with all browser's.
cheers
Ken
KenG
Donor

Postby mh667 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:51 am

edited using cat and Ctrl-D

mh667
WDTVer

Postby ALlShare » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks mh667 for such a nice and much wanted tool!

My setup doesn't seem to work with it though. I use folder sheets and no file sheets at all.

I guess you know what I mean, if not i'll try to explain it: I use both sheet and wall mode with every movie (and sheets) in its own folder. Where is my setup different? When i'm in the thumb overview of all my moviefolders I press the [PLAY] button instead of the [ENTER] button. This allows me to play the movie inside the folder instantly instead of going inside the folder first and then press [PLAY] on the file. Because of this I don't need a seperate sheet for the files. Just to give you an example, this is the structure for Dark Knight:

/movies/
/movies/Dark Knight/
/movies/Dark Knight/.folder.jpg (folder thumb)
/movies/Dark Knight/.The Dark Knight_sheet.sheet.jpg (sheet mode folder sheet)
/movies/Dark Knight/.The Dark Knight_sheet.wall.jpg (wall mode folder sheet)
/movies/Dark Knight/Batman - The Dark Knight 2008.mkv (movie file)
/movies/Dark Knight/.Batman - The Dark Knight 2008.jpg (file thumb - no need but still have it just to be sure)
/movies/Dark Knight/Batman - The Dark Knight 2008.nfo (nfo file)

So I guess my question is: next to %MOVIENAME_NO_EXT% and %MOVIENAME% could you add a %FOLDERNAME% option?

Also, as you might have noticed I place a dot in front of the jpg files so they are hidden in network shares. This seems to have a strange effect on tg2htm. Since I use a file thumb, the "Thumbnail Files Mark" should work with %MOVIENAME_NO_EXT%. So a roundup:

Input: .%MOVIENAME_NO_EXT%.jpg

Should output:
/movies/Dark Knight/.Batman - The Dark Knight 2008.jpg

Instead outputs (according to log):
/movies/Dark Knight/Batman - The Dark Knight 2008.mkv..jpg

edit: typo's
ALlShare
n00b

Postby mh667 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:46 am

mh667
WDTVer

Postby mh667 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 am

Update - See first post

mh667
WDTVer

Postby nostradamus99 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 am

I'm trying to create a videowall I can upload to a website that looks somewhat like yamj (I like the output of the moviesheet of thumbgen much more though because it holds all the information could possibly want to know)
If you have a large collection it is not just that easy to navigate through your movies using a remote. (a tablet,apple or android is more suitable for this imho)
Example of yamj videowall

I'm trying to use tg2htm but it doesn't seem to like blue ray directories. It looks like tg2htm tries to create a thumb for each .2mts file:

These are my settings.

Thumbgen has a setting that helps it to pick the biggest file from the blueray folder. It this something tg2htm can handle...?
nostradamus99
n00b

Postby mh667 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 am

Hi Nostradamus,

you are right, at the moment tg2htm expects for each valid movie file matching the extension (even DVD or Blue-Ray structures) the corresponding thumbs/sheets.

I'll check if this can be implemented without too much loss of performance.

Edit:
Would the following option be helpful for you ?

Valid movie size check (yes/no)
if yes: minimum movie size in MB ____

mh667
WDTVer

Postby nostradamus99 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 am

nostradamus99
n00b

Postby ozzii » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:33 am

@mh667
First of all thanks for your work

Questions,
In each folder I have a "folder.jpg" for thumbnail.
But when I generate the html I always have the thumbnail from the latest movie for all the movies.
here is the example (look at the bottom):

Also any possibility to add an option to not copy the movie files?
Latest question, any way to keep the old generated files and just updates with the new movies found in the input directory?

Hope I am clear enough :lol:
ozzii
DLX'er

Postby mh667 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 am

mh667
WDTVer

PreviousNext

Return to ThumbGen