[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
XSL Support for templates

XSL Support for templates

Support forum for the great ThumbGen software

Custom formatting Runtime displayed value (129 min -> 2h 9m)   

Postby thumbgen » Fri May 21, 2010 1:25 pm

If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee
thumbgen
Developer

Snippet Template to split a string   

Postby thumbgen » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:24 am

thumbgen
Developer

Re: XSL Support for templates   

Postby pintas999 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 am

pintas999
n00b

Postby pintas999 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:38 am

pintas999
n00b

Postby olivier.kortex » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 pm

olivier.kortex
n00b

Postby db2six9 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Does this tweak (making the thumbnails look the way they do on the bottom of the screen) require me to re-create all the movie sheets for each movie? Or can I just tweak the WDTV customs file or better yet the TOOLS plug-in?

I love the way the icons look, but I dont want to have to go through and re-create all my sheets. Also, when I am trying to edit the xml and xlst sheets I keep getting errors in thumbgen. Can anyone load their working files?
db2six9
n00b

Re: Custom formatting Runtime displayed value (129 min -> 2h   

Postby 4fit » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:03 am

4fit
WDTVer

Postby alucard89 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:54 am

Is it possible for XSL that scans for the file source based on on the movie name and displays the source flag in the sheets? Like DVDRip, R5, BluRay,HDTV..
Example:

The.Dark.Knight.2008.BluRay.x264-groups
The.Dark.Knight.2008.DVDRiP.XviD-groups
Community.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264-groups

I would've tried generating one unfortunately I have very poor coding skills :?
alucard89
WDTVer

Postby thumbgen » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:23 am

Why would u do that? Mediainfo will tell exactly what's inside. Beside that you will need to have a manual mapping between the text in the file name and some image to be loaded during rendering. It can be done, surely, but I don't support that.

thumbgen
Developer

Postby alucard89 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:46 am

alucard89
WDTVer

PreviousNext

Return to ThumbGen