[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
XSL Support for templates

XSL Support for templates

Support forum for the great ThumbGen software

Re: XSL Support for templates   

Postby Buhric » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:00 am

to be able to use "special" charaters like ">" or "&" you might need to use the XML escape characters for those...
like "&" --> &
">" --> >

not sure what ":" would be.... if it has any...
Movie Sheets: -
Buhric
Global Moderator

Postby s1l3nc0r » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:02 am

There doesn't seem to be anxml escape character for the : symbol

Would it be possible to set up the formula in a way that it accepts only the entire entered string ?
Maybe by changing the ' symbols to " ?
s1l3nc0r
WDTVer

Postby Buhric » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:49 pm

I really don't see where the script would fail....
It basicaly tries to find a string inside another string.... no matter what characters are used... it should work....

This got me curious....
can some one PM me a full template (XML + XLST) and all files related, and and example of what the issue is...
Buhric
Global Moderator

Postby farms9000 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:30 am

I don't know anything about xsl/xml. So before I start something that is not even possible I want to run it by you guys.

I have some DVD ISO files from tvshows and I'm creating the coverart with thumbgen. In my template I have added the episodelist and during processing I manualy delete all the episodes that are not on the disc from the episodelist. This way I get the epiodelist of the episodes that are on the disc.

Is it possible to automate this with XSL if I put the episode numbers in the filename. So for example I have a file like this "serietitle S01E02 (5-8).iso" Thumbgen will then create a template based on the information of episode 2 from season 1. Then the XSL should delete all the episodetitles and numbers except episodes 5 to 8 from %EPISODENAMESLIST% and %EPISODELIST%. This way the episodelist only consists of the episodes on the disc.

If this is possible is it complex? or could a noob do it.

thanks
farms9000
n00b

Postby Buhric » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:48 pm

yep its doable with XLST,
a Noob would be able to do it, if he know a bit javascript or c#
its just a matter of extracting a string from withing a bigger string...
Buhric
Global Moderator

Postby farms9000 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:45 am

Thanks for the confirmation. I think it's going to be my project for this weekend. (or is somebody here eager to do it ;) )

one question though. I think I can work out how to delete the episodenumbers because I can compare them with the numbers from the filename but how would you delete the correct episodenames?
I was thinking of counting the comma's but then you get a problem when a episode title contains a comma (thumgen also has problems with this).

Thanks
farms9000
n00b

Postby Buhric » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:40 pm

I would not delete them, just show the relevant one....
start by spliting the huge string containing that all the names into an array
and use the episode # as the array space to display.....

like all the TGMD file will contain all the names and episodes, but the sheet will only display the relevant ones....
Buhric
Global Moderator

Postby jhspyhard » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:14 am

-- Jim --

Check out my .
Last Updated: 01/01/2017
JHSMovieSheets is currently at Version 0.9.5.1

D-Link DIR-655 (Gigabit switch)
NetGear ReadyNAS Pioneer Pro 13 TB + Redundancy; (2x Gigabit NICs)
WD TV Live Plus (WDLXTV 0.4.7.3)
.M2TS (HD) / .MPG (SD)
jhspyhard
Donor

Postby Buhric » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:05 am

Buhric
Global Moderator

Postby jhspyhard » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:06 pm

-- Jim --

Check out my .
Last Updated: 01/01/2017
JHSMovieSheets is currently at Version 0.9.5.1

D-Link DIR-655 (Gigabit switch)
NetGear ReadyNAS Pioneer Pro 13 TB + Redundancy; (2x Gigabit NICs)
WD TV Live Plus (WDLXTV 0.4.7.3)
.M2TS (HD) / .MPG (SD)
jhspyhard
Donor

PreviousNext

Return to ThumbGen