ThumbGen Designer - Bugs,wishlist,discussions (v1.0.17)

Support forum for the great ThumbGen software

Re: ThumbGen Designer Beta - Bugs,wishlist,discussions (v1.0   

Postby thumbgen » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 am

Not possible.
Get ThumbGen!
If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee Image
thumbgen
Developer

Postby ALlShare » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello thumbgen,

First of all my compliments to you. Amazing tools you created!

I'm encountering an error when I want to edit Ultimate Glass_Optional_SHEET from Dribblers Template Mega Pack. If I open Template.xml it says: "1 is an invalid value for boolean". You can try it yourself if you download it. I searched everywhere but it doesn't let me edit it :(

Edit: I found a work-around. Just save the file and re-open it.
ALlShare
n00b

Postby marker » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey Guys

Got a couple of little problems I am looking for help with!

First one is concerning the %PLOT% string!

How do I contain the text within my deignated area? I have Multiline ticked and "Sizing" set to none, but I still have imported Plot text overflowing into other parts of my template!

Secondly, I have rotated the Cover and Fanart backgrounds, when an image is placed upon them I have the typical ragged edges, how do I lose the edges? Some sort of Anti Aliasing?

Thirdy, after eading through here a few times, it states I can use my keyboard with ctrl/shift and the arrow keys to rotate/resize etc! It doesn't work with me, any ideas?

Using the latest version of designer.

thanks
marker
n00b

Postby rogue3ky » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:03 am

I didn't know whether to post this in this thread or start a new one. But, I'm pulling my hair out on this one. Opened a custom template that I made some time ago in the template editor (which I love... save for this weird issue). Three of my format boxes disappeared and shrank down to 1x1 pixel boxes. Seems that no what I do they don't show up. They are:

SoundFormat
MediaFormat
VideoFormat

I opened another template that has one of these in them and copied/pasted it into my template and it shrinks those down too. Going crazy here...
rogue3ky
n00b

Postby chrish16 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 am

Hi

Do you know if you can change the format of the file size from %FILE SIZETEXT% token

Basically it is showing as 453.86MB, and I would prefer 453MB. Basically remove the decimal place to make the text shorter.
chrish16
n00b

Postby thumbgen » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:44 am

rogue3ky wrote:I didn't know whether to post this in this thread or start a new one. But, I'm pulling my hair out on this one. Opened a custom template that I made some time ago in the template editor (which I love... save for this weird issue). Three of my format boxes disappeared and shrank down to 1x1 pixel boxes. Seems that no what I do they don't show up. They are:

SoundFormat
MediaFormat
VideoFormat

I opened another template that has one of these in them and copied/pasted it into my template and it shrinks those down too. Going crazy here...

Hm... I assume some image is missing and in that case I calculate the wrong size. Could you send me the template?
Get ThumbGen!
thumbgen
Developer

Postby thumbgen » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:47 am

chrish16 wrote:Do you know if you can change the format of the file size from %FILE SIZETEXT% token

Basically it is showing as 453.86MB, and I would prefer 453MB. Basically remove the decimal place to make the text shorter.

Sorry, the format of the token is not customizable. It shows always 2 decimals.
Get ThumbGen!
thumbgen
Developer

Re: ThumbGen Designer - Bugs,wishlist,discussions (v1.0.17)   

Postby kiwijunglist » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Can you add support to create metadata that is compatible with wdtv live hd gen3 running the original firmware?
kiwijunglist
n00b

Postby kiwijunglist » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:16 pm

ok i got thumbgen working with wdtv live gen3 without needing any custom files etc,

just use this profile i made

http://depositfiles.com/files/xmwgrfwhe

regards
kiwi
kiwijunglist
n00b

Postby alexmineiro » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:01 am

Hi,

i got a recorded mp4 named FC Bayern Muenchen - VfB Stuttgart.mp4 and want to make automatically logos into my own template. I made 2 logos with photoshop but don't know how i must edit the template settings to automatically look into the filename and when there is "FC Bayern Muenchen" the template made automatically the logo which is in the template folder. Is this possible ?
alexmineiro
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to ThumbGen