[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Tips, tricks and HOW-TO

Tips, tricks and HOW-TO

Support forum for the great ThumbGen software

Re: Tips, tricks and HOW-TO   

Postby KAD » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 am

If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby tonycashflow » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:25 am

I have a question regarding making Playlists.

If my mount line is : xmount "//192.168.0.102/Movies" "Folder1" cifs

What would be the correct thing to enter in the playlist location in thumbgen?

In other words what is the path that would direct the playlist files correctly?
tonycashflow
WDTVer

Postby Senseohasser » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:38 am

Hi!

Is there a switch or option to process new movies/episodes only? With 'new' I mean video-files without Metadata/Sheets/Thumbs.

Thanks!
Senseohasser
WDTVer

Postby thumbgen » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 am

Use the filter available in FilesBrowser. It will filter based on your criteria and just the filtered files will be used for processing.

If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee
thumbgen
Developer

Postby Senseohasser » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:02 am

Senseohasser
WDTVer

Postby kelad » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:45 pm

re: using filters in TG.

Hi Everyone
I have 2 directories with avi's in each. I used TG to generate metadata, thumbs and moviesheets. I checked the 2 directories and TG has created all files ok. The only thing is in TG 'Process files/folders' section, one folder shows icons which indicate a moviesheet, metadata and nfo files have been created (this is perfect). However the other folder only shows metadata and nfo files (even though the MS exist). This then causes the filters not to behave as i tick box 'without moviesheet', those movies which already have MS still show.
Any tips ?
Many thanks.
kelad
Donor

Postby kelad » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:47 am

kelad
Donor

Postby paumlhp » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:53 am

Here is what I want:

I fill the information about the first episode from a season, and then all the next episodes use those infos that I used on the first ep.

Is there any way to do that? Kind boring to fill/change infos in every single ep.

Sorry about the bad english and thanks a lot buddies. ThumbGen is amazing.
paumlhp
WDTVer

Postby thumbgen » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 pm

That's not possible. Use a season template for the episode and u will get for each episode sheet the info about the season automatically.

If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee
thumbgen
Developer

Postby paumlhp » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Alright, thanks ThumbGen master. :)
paumlhp
WDTVer

PreviousNext

Return to ThumbGen