[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Tips, tricks and HOW-TO

Tips, tricks and HOW-TO

Support forum for the great ThumbGen software

Re: Tips, tricks and HOW-TO   

Postby thumbgen » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Options/Moviesheet/Autopopulate all images from metadata

PS: I will think about the "Update from metadata" ->use latest episode list (and number) but won't be implemented soon (as I am out of "office") :)

If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee
thumbgen
Developer

Postby ozzii » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:11 am

ozzii
DLX'er

Postby thumbgen » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:15 am

Oh, right , Autoselect :D Too many terms in TG... I mix them up in my mind :)

thumbgen
Developer

Postby Geezer69 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:57 am

First of a big thumbs up to the app, loving Thumbgen - great piece of kit. I am really new to this but I managed to get most of my moviesheets working first time of asking. I am however having a problem. Before I upgraded to BRAD's firmware, I had thumbnails for all my movies. Now since upgrading and creating moviesheets some of the thumbnails are not showing along the bottom. The moviesheet is working fine but no thumbnail at the bottom - any ideas? I have tried creating the moviesheet again, this time including thumbnails but to no avail. Also, some of my films (MKV and VOB's) are not being recognised by Thumgen. I select them but when I got to generate the sheet it simply doesn't find them. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work everyone :D
Geezer69
n00b

Postby thumbgen » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 am

First problem is related to b-rad's firmware.

For the second problem I need the name of the moviefiles that are not recognized (and also what collectors are used); better send me log.txt (thumbgen [at] googlemail.com) after you try to process those movies

thumbgen
Developer

Postby migube » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi Thumbgen,

played with the filtering not to show files having a moviesheet already.
But :) as I'm organizing per folder, coud you create a filter to only show the folders withouth moviesheets ? :)
e.G.
mainfolder
-folder1
--movie1_sheet
-folder2
--nomoviesheet
-subflder1
--fodler1
---moviesheet
--folder2
---nomoviesheet

should only show:
-folder2
-subflder1
--folder2

?
tx!
-----
WdTvLive - LG BD390 - Philips 47PFL8404h - Yamaha RXV-667 - DM7000 - Synology 107+ - HP Touchpad (Webos)
migube
Global Moderator

Postby thumbgen » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:10 am

Sure. But I guess I need 2 filters: one for the main sheet and one for the extra sheet. From TG's point of view they are independent of the current folder/movie location (u can store the moviesheets on a different drive). I will add a TODO item in my list.

thumbgen
Developer

Postby uwansumadis » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:37 am

Now a quick question about generating the sheets. I am currently using the default thumbgen template. There are 3 black rectangles near the upper right of the screen. On a few DVD rips, these were autopopulated with "DVD" "480P".. But on all of my BR rips, these are left blank. Is there a way to generate that info to have the info in those boxes? Thanks

never mind, I was playing around and answered my own question
uwansumadis
n00b

Postby blazingangel1986 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 am

Hi im glad to see somebody figured out how to get thumbGen working i have some questions that may sound silly but bare with me a little please.

>>><<< at the homepage there are two osd mod versions * version app.bin and * version installable the latter of wich i figured is flashed directly to my WDHDTV 1ST GEN and i have flashed it.

2. by flashing that particular osd f/w [if thats what its called im new to this] do i have to have any particular bin files on my 2gb flash drive.
3. I already know how to use the actual program thumbgen awesome btw but i cant see the movie sheets at all is this because i need a wired or wireless usb adaptor to ssh into the drive and configure something
4. i don't have any of the latter the wireless adapters i do have i don't believe they are compatible
5. I'm at a complete lost as to what is next i havent slept belive it or not :D have been sort of obsessed with getting this to work, can somebody help me out step by step with some details so i dont get lost along the way tvixie has proven to be a migrane theres no getting over. I'm hoping to succeed with thumbgen with your help :ugeek:
blazingangel1986
n00b

Postby arielmizrahi » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:58 am

I love ThumbGen!!
arielmizrahi
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to ThumbGen