[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Tips, tricks and HOW-TO

Tips, tricks and HOW-TO

Support forum for the great ThumbGen software

Re: Tips, tricks and HOW-TO   

Postby b-rad.cc » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:09 pm

I'm under the impression that thumbgen has automatic file renaming built in :)
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby thumbgen » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 pm

If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee
thumbgen
Developer

Postby Irish FX4 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Hey Thumbgen.
Is it possible to change the movie sheet template from one style to another with out having to go through all the movies again and select thumbnail and background again? As it is a long process to first set it up.

Thanks.

PS. I love the program. Very nice work.
Irish FX4
WDTVer

Postby thumbgen » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Sure. If u have metadata (.tgmd files) generated once then u just select your movies in the File Browser and instead of choosing Manual/Semiauto you choose "Create from metadata"... u choose the new template and click "OK". Then u just wait a bit...
Important is to carefully generate metadata first time when u process your movies. Having that later u can switch to any template with one button click

thumbgen
Developer

Postby Irish FX4 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Irish FX4
WDTVer

Postby ozzii » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:41 am

ozzii
DLX'er

Postby Irish FX4 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:07 am

Irish FX4
WDTVer

Postby ozzii » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:31 am

Little question:
Is there any way to just update the %EPISODENAMESLIST% with a already generated metadata.
For example now in the list I have 5 episodenames, but in let's say 2 weeks I will have 10 available.
So I would like to automaticaly just update the episodenames in my metadata and main sheet.

Am I clear :oops:
ozzii
DLX'er

Postby thumbgen » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 am

U need to regenerate that metadata file (and sheet). Reuse existing images from metadata by choosing "Autopopulate from metadata" when processing first episode and generating extra sheet (for the season folder)

thumbgen
Developer

Postby ozzii » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:44 pm

So if I understand well, (sorry, english is not my primary language) I have to update manually?
If yes, any possibility to have and automatic mode. Something like "create from metadata"->use latest rating.
So will have : "update from metadata" ->use latest episode list (and number)....

I try to find "Autopopulate from metadata" but can't... TG, where is this please.
ozzii
DLX'er

PreviousNext

Return to ThumbGen