thumbgen wrote:Today I started for the first time to prepare moviesheets for my actual movies (not test folders anymore).
* Choose to autogenerate only metadata
* Disable autorefresh for small preview
* If you do not care about the metadata preview then choose as main sheet a very basic/fast template (it will be rendered during generating metadata for the preview)
* Choose prefcollectors,
* Make sure both "do not autopopulate" background/fanarts are not checked
* Run it "auto" for the movies folder (let TVShows/series for a later separate processing).
You don't even need to bother about generating cover/folder.jpg/.nfo. Cover/folder.jpg u will generate later from metadata and .nfo file is completely obsolete if u generate metadata.
Then just sit and watching it working. Later you can choose some nice templates and batch generate sheets from the metadata.
The advantage of this method is that you sit and watch during metadata creation making adjustments if required but it goes very fast (no time spent to render sheets).
When metadata is properly ready you can start batch creating sheets without attending the PC. At that time nothing can happen the app will simply generate the sheets (maybe watch for overheating your CPU )
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest