[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
1.01.30-EXT3_Liverpool_Plus-0.1.4

1.01.30-EXT3_Liverpool_Plus-0.1.4

Yes, this is your place to show off. Let us see what you're doing with your device[s]

Re: 1.01.30-EXT3_Liverpool_Plus-0.1.4   

Postby nickwpearce » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:44 am

i followed the guide that came with the themes download....

for some reason one of my folder backgrounds was working when named as ".folder_sheet"

but isnt any longer, ive set everything up according the the pdf file that came with the download (Link Sheet Manual - Black Mamba.pdf)

1. Open ThumbGen and Install the provided Mamba Bundles

2. Select the corrsponding profile for Movies or TV Shows
Black Mamba Final Movie Sheets by DeVicious
Black Mamba Final TV Sheets by DeVicious

3. ThumbGen will create you 2 files
1x Cover Box and 1x Sheet
both files have the exact same name. The Cover Box will be stores in the folder of your movie file and
the sheet will be saves in the upper level folder (one folder backwards in case you don't understand
„upper level“

4. change the file extension from jpg of the movie sheet to the same extension as your movie

5. copy the renamed movie sheet into the root folder of the theme..done

6. Same procedure with folder sheet except that they don't have a file extension at all..

I can't get folder sheets to work (besides the random xxx folder)

what is the correct way to make this work without having to rename the .jpg to .mkv and putting it in the root folder of the theme folder

i named the theme folder ".Goodbye Black Mamba.theme.linksheets"

what am i doing wrong?
nickwpearce
WDTVer

Postby nickwpearce » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:58 am

ok so by doing this

.<myosd name here.theme.linksheets is a new option
you can have as many of these as you want and all of them will be selectable from the settings menu
note that all themes ending with .linksheets will share the same moviesheets
the difference here is that linksheets.pl will be used to automagically link all your moviesheets
so for those of you that have been manually renaming and moving moviesheets, etc ...
with this option that is no longer necessary
this option will also require several settings to be enabled via WEC
LINKSHEETS=ON
MSHEETMODE=sheet (actually mode does not matter, just required to select one of them)
1 of the following must also be selected, doesn't matter which one or all of them
VIDMSHEET=ON
LISTMSHEET=ON
GENMSHEET=ON

i shouldnt have to rename and move my movie sheets??

this is what i have Image

http://www.mediafire.com/view/498y5d9spwv0w9v/Mamba_WEC_MSHEET.jpg
nickwpearce
WDTVer

Postby KAD » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:02 am

looks like the settings in WEC are fine, although something odd, you have a power events tab and WDTVext tabs, those should be hidden, or maybe it's something device specific that beta testers did not mention

how is your theme folder named?
what naming convention did you use for your moviesheets
If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby KAD » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:05 am

PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby nickwpearce » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:44 pm

nickwpearce
WDTVer

Postby KAD » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:05 pm

so there must be something wrong with the black mamba profile then

the moviesheet should be named <name>.<ext>_sheet.jpg
so in your example avatar.mkv_sheet.jpg

and it must go inside the same folder as the movie
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby JoeySmyth » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:19 pm

Linksheets for "Files" eg. 1x01 - pilot.mkv

should be named eg. 1x01 - pilot.mkv_sheet.jpg and placed alongside your media media file

to rename hundreds / thousands of files in seconds ... gOOgle "batch file renamer" or "batch recursive file renamer"
JoeySmyth
DLX'er

Postby nickwpearce » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Maybe I have an older version of Black Mamba?

With my old gen 1 so i already have the sheets like that but they are not detected...

can someone offer me suggestions?

this is the version of black mamba i downloaded

http://www.mediafire.com/view/d5i0997xiroc432/black_mamba_folder_contents.jpg
Last edited by nickwpearce on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nickwpearce
WDTVer

Postby mad_ady » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:36 pm

@KAD: The wdtvext checks are done based on base version. It used to be something like "display the tabs if base version < 1.03" - and your base version is 1.01, so it gets confused. (Although it should search for firmware type (LIVE/PLUS/etc)

By the way, I changed those limits to 1.06 in preparation for wdtvext launch on 1.05-live
mad_ady
Developer

Postby nickwpearce » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:57 pm

my WD player is model WDBPUF0000NBK-00

here is a screenshot of the WEC

http://www.mediafire.com/view/5wvzckguhc4gcp7/WEC.jpg

running firmware 1.01.30-EXT3_Liverpool_Plus-0.1.4

i just tried the old method you said, and i did somehow manage to have my XXX folder background appear and it was named .folder_sheet.jpg but its no longer working

so i tried my arnold movies folder and have them named like this

True Lies (1994) (DTheater) (1080p).jpg = Thumbnail

True Lies (1994) (DTheater) (1080p).mkv = movie

True Lies (1994) (DTheater) (1080p).mkv_sheet.jpg = Movie Sheet

This works on my gen 1 WDTV player but not my new Gen 4 player :(

if i rename

True Lies (1994) (DTheater) (1080p).mkv_sheet.jpg = Movie Sheet

to

True Lies (1994) (DTheater) (1080p).mkv = Movie Sheet and copy to the black mamba them folder on my usb, it appears...

im so lost... can anyone help? would it be easier if anyone could chat to me via facebook or something like that?

thanks guys i feel so stupid i dont know where ive gone wrong

my arnie movie folder

http://www.mediafire.com/view/e4vribrbbexy53w/arnie_folder.jpg

the other movies are for my old wdtv which have the full stop in front

true lies is the one i was testing this out on and it doesnt work just the thumbnail
nickwpearce
WDTVer

PreviousNext

Return to Look at Me!!!