My original login details are not recognised....

This is the place to let known your feelings of the wdlxtv.com experience and how it could be made better. Its not the place to ask about / request firmware features.

My original login details are not recognised....   

Postby dentalcustard » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi guys, i've been away from the forum for about half a year. Recently when i tried to reaccess the forum and i found that my login details were not recognised. The details do work for the main wordpress webpage though.

So if you Mods can help reactivate my original account i will be very grateful. The username for the account is custard. I can PM my email address if needed.
dentalcustard
n00b

Re: My original login details are not recognised....   

Postby recliq » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:54 pm

­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to donate for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (README, FAQ, WIKI) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby dentalcustard » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:46 am

recliq wrote:http://forum.wdlxtv.com/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword

Hi Recliq. I have tried that already. The forum does not recognise my username and email address so all i get is a message saying exactly that when i enter them in. As i said before the main wordpress site recognises the details so i know i am entering them correctly.

I hope you can sort my problem out.
dentalcustard
n00b

Postby custard » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:28 pm

This thread can be closed now as B-Rad sorted out my problem. Somehow my username had lost its association with my email address which he has now corrected.
custard
Donor

Return to Comments & Suggestions about wdlxtv.com websites