your index dir is crashed!

This is the place to let known your feelings of the wdlxtv.com experience and how it could be made better. Its not the place to ask about / request firmware features.

your index dir is crashed!   

Postby semiotik » Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 am

Hello,

your downloadsite is crashed ....

http://b-rad.geg0r.de/

Code: Select all
Thumbnails? - Set to true if you wish to use the scripts auto-thumbnail generation capabilities. This requires that GD2 is installed. */ $showthumbnails = true; /* Show Directories - Do you want to make subdirectories available? If not set this to false */ $showdirs = true; /* Force downloads - Do you want to force people to download the files rather than viewing them in their browser? */ $forcedownloads = false; /* Hide Files - If you wish to hide certain files or directories then enter their details here. The values entered are matched against the file/directory names. If any part of the name matches what is entered below then it is now shown. */ $hide = array( 'dlf', '.dat', '.php', 'index.php', 'Thumbs', '.htaccess', '.htpasswd', 'hitcounter.txt', 'cgi-bin' ); /* Show index files - if an index file is found in a directory to you want to display that rather than the listing output from this script? */ $displayindex = false; /* Allow uploads? - If enabled users will be able to upload files to any viewable directory. You should really only enable this if the area this script is in is already password protected. */ $allowuploads = false; /* Overwrite files - If a user uploads a file with the same name as an existing file do you want the existing file to be overwritten? */ $overwrite = false; /* Index files - The follow array contains all the index files that will be used if $displayindex (above) is set to true. Feel free to add, delete or alter these */ $indexfiles = array ( 'index.html', 'index.htm', 'default.htm', 'default.html' ); /* File Icons - If you want to add your own special file icons use this section below. Each entry relates to the extension of the given file, in the form => . These files must be located within the dlf directory. */ $filetypes = array ( 'png' => 'jpg.gif', 'jpeg' => 'jpg.gif', 'bmp' => 'jpg.gif', 'jpg' => 'jpg.gif', 'gif' => 'gif.gif', 'zip' => 'archive.png', 'rar' => 'archive.png', 'exe' => 'exe.gif', 'setup' => 'setup.gif', 'txt' => 'text.png', 'htm' => 'html.gif', 'html' => 'html.gif', 'fla' => 'fla.gif', 'swf' => 'swf.gif', 'xls' => 'xls.gif', 'doc' => 'doc.gif', 'sig' => 'sig.gif', 'fh10' => 'fh10.gif', 'pdf' => 'pdf.gif', 'psd' => 'psd.gif', 'rm' => 'real.gif', 'mpg' => 'video.gif', 'mpeg' => 'video.gif', 'mov' => 'video2.gif', 'avi' => 'video.gif', 'eps' => 'eps.gif', 'gz' => 'archive.png', 'asc' => 'sig.gif', ); /* That's it! You are now ready to upload this script to the server. Only edit what is below this line if you are sure that you know what you are doing! */ error_reporting(0); if(!function_exists('imagecreatetruecolor')) $showthumbnails = false; $leadon = $startdir; if($leadon=='.') $leadon = ''; if((substr($leadon, -1, 1)!='/') && $leadon!='') $leadon = $leadon . '/'; $startdir = $leadon; if($_GET['dir']) { //check this is okay. if(substr($_GET['dir'], -1, 1)!='/') { $_GET['dir'] = $_GET['dir'] . '/'; } $dirok = true; $dirnames = split('/', $_GET['dir']); for($di=0; $di<(sizeof($dirnames)-2))="" $dotdotdir="$dotdotdir" .="" $dirnames[$di]="" '="" ';="" }="" if($dirnames[$di]="=" '..')="" $dirok="false;" if(substr($_get['dir'],="" 0,="" 1)="='/')" if($dirok)="" $leadon="$leadon" $_get['dir'];="" if($_get['download']="" &&="" $forcedownloads)="" $file="str_replace('/'," '',="" $_get['download']);="" $file);="" if(file_exists($leadon="" $file))="" header("content-type:="" application="" x-download");="" header("content-length:="" ".filesize($leadon="" $file));="" header('content-disposition:="" attachment;="" filename="'.$file.'" ');="" readfile($leadon="" die();="" if($allowuploads="" $_files['file'])="" $upload="true;" if(!$overwrite)="" if(file_exists($leadon.$_files['file']['name']))="" if($upload)="" move_uploaded_file($_files['file']['tmp_name'],="" $_files['file']['name']);="" $opendir="$leadon;" if(!$leadon)="" ;="" if(!file_exists($opendir))="" clearstatcache();="" if="" ($handle="opendir($opendir))" while="" (false="" !="=" ($file="readdir($handle)))" first="" see="" this="" file="" is="" required="" in="" the="" listing="" "."="" ||="" "..")="" continue;="" $discard="false;" for($hi="0;$hi<sizeof($hide);$hi++)" if(strpos($file,="" $hide[$hi])!="=false)" if($discard)="" (@filetype($leadon.$file)="=" "dir")="" if(!$showdirs)="" $n++;="" if($_get['sort']="="date")" $key="@filemtime($leadon.$file)" ".$n";="" else="" $dirs[$key]="$file" "="" ";="" elseif($_get['sort']="="size")" $files[$key]="$file;" if($displayindex)="" if(in_array(strtolower($file),="" $indexfiles))="" header("location:="" $file");="" closedir($handle);="" sort="" our="" files="" @ksort($dirs,="" sort_numeric);="" @ksort($files,="" @natcasesort($dirs);="" @natcasesort($files);="" order="" correctly="" if($_get['order']="="desc"" $_get['sort']!="size" )="" {$dirs="@array_reverse($dirs);}" {$files="@array_reverse($files);}" $dirs="@array_values($dirs);" $files="@array_values($files);" ?="">
Directory Listing of
home 0) { $sofar = ''; for($bi=0;$bi<($bsize-1);$bi++) { $sofar = $sofar . $breadcrumbs[$bi] . '/'; echo ' > '.$breadcrumbs[$bi].''; } } $baseurl = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . '?dir='.$_GET['dir'] . '&'; $fileurl = 'sort=name&order=asc'; $sizeurl = 'sort=size&order=asc'; $dateurl = 'sort=date&order=asc'; switch ($_GET['sort']) { case 'name': if($_GET['order']=='asc') $fileurl = 'sort=name&order=desc'; break; case 'size': if($_GET['order']=='asc') $sizeurl = 'sort=size&order=desc'; break; case 'date': if($_GET['order']=='asc') $dateurl = 'sort=date&order=desc'; break; default: $fileurl = 'sort=name&order=desc'; break; } ?>
File
Size
Last Modified
Folder.. -
<?=$dirs[$i];?> -
'.$files[$i].''; $thumb2 = ' onmouseover="o('.$i.', \''.urlencode($leadon . $files[$i]).'\');" onmouseout="f('.$i.');"'; } if($filetypes[$ext]) { $icon = $filetypes[$ext]; } $filename = $files[$i]; if(strlen($filename)>63) { $filename = substr($files[$i], 0, 60) . '...'; } $fileurl = $leadon . $files[$i]; if($forcedownloads) { $fileurl = $_SESSION['PHP_SELF'] . '?dir=' . urlencode($leadon) . '&download=' . urlencode($files[$i]); } ?>
><?=$files[$i];?> KB
File Upload (Max Filesize: KB)
semiotik
Donor

Re: your index dir is crashed!   

Postby recliq » Mon May 23, 2011 7:45 am

I think the link is outdated.... try this:
http://downloads.wdlxtv.com
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to donate for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (README, FAQ, WIKI) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby b-rad.cc » Mon May 23, 2011 7:50 am

i'll email the owner of that mirror and let him know.
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby semiotik » Mon May 23, 2011 7:52 am

OK...

this is better ;)

The others worked for days but a few more: P

Edited but the links in the wiki;)
Download

Main Site
Download latest firmwares
Other Sites
Download all Firmwares (Mirror) //this Link of the Main Page

EDIT//: OK @ b-rad.cc
semiotik
Donor

Postby b-rad.cc » Mon May 23, 2011 8:04 am

there was a server update, it will be back briefly.
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Return to Comments & Suggestions about wdlxtv.com websites