Suggestion - Suggested Movie section

This is the place to let known your feelings of the wdlxtv.com experience and how it could be made better. Its not the place to ask about / request firmware features.

Suggestion - Suggested Movie section   

Postby fault » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:04 am

I was thinking about this the other day, but I thought a suggested movie section would be very cool. I have like 7-800 movies on my hdd right now, but of that, ive probably seen 90% of them already. I really want to get better about geting movies Ive never seen. Im pretty picky, but Id really like to get more, especially comedy movies. If we had a section, possibly with subsections, people could reccomend movies, right a short review, and I think it would be really cool. They could also have thread icons based off the 5 star system, so people can see what star rating they want to give it.

What do you think?
fault
n00b

Re: Suggestion - Suggested Movie section   

Postby b-rad.cc » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:22 am

I've thought about making a few new areas to hang out in to better flesh out the community. I will add this to the list of things to do when I do all the site maintenance I have planned for soon.
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Return to Comments & Suggestions about wdlxtv.com websites