Registration button should be more... visible

This is the place to let known your feelings of the wdlxtv.com experience and how it could be made better. Its not the place to ask about / request firmware features.

Registration button should be more... visible   

Postby thumbgen » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 am

I was notified by some people that they can't register on this forum because there's no "register" button. Maybe the "Register" button should be made more visible and easy to reach ;)
Get ThumbGen!
If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee Image
thumbgen
Developer

Re: Registration button should be more... visible   

Postby b-rad.cc » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:48 am

theres a link at the bottom of every forum page and on the main page of wdlxtv.com ... the only way I could make it more visible is if it was bolded, red, and blinking. :lol:

i'm gonna do some work to the forum when I have time, maybe then i'll try and add a similar link to the top of every page if you're not currently logged in.
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby thumbgen » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm

That would be perfect, as most of the forums have the Register button near Login :)
Get ThumbGen!
If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee Image
thumbgen
Developer

Postby bobcote » Sun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm

I confirm, making this link less visible would be difficult. I searched many minutes to find the register button.
I tried submitting the login form empty to see if it would offer me to register, since there is often this kind of link on forum's login page. There was not.
I even tried guessing with this url: http://forum.wdlxtv.com/register.php with no luck.
Fortunately, I did a search on this forum (Searching to register! Seriously!) and found this thread. Wow, I had never saw this before!
Register link should be at top beside login button.
bobcote
n00b

Postby RMerlin » Mon May 09, 2011 6:07 am

Considering there are 8885 registered users, it must not be THAT hard to find 8-)

A refresh of the websites and the forum are somewhere on the ToDo list.
WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider donating.
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Return to Comments & Suggestions about wdlxtv.com websites