Multi language Forum

This is the place to let known your feelings of the experience and how it could be made better. Its not the place to ask about / request firmware features.

Multi language Forum   

Postby cabe2001 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:25 am

Many people who visit this forum can't read read and write in english so well, it's a good idea open a forum for any specific language (General Forum), this way more people can read and write in their natural language. Sorry my english, I'm still in this group of people.

Re: Multi language Forum   

Postby kroetkroet » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:45 am

Hello Cabe,

I think you're doing quite fine ;) Many people in the forum aren't native English speaking people (just like me btw), but I suggest to use existing available tools, such as Google Translate, to navigate through sites containing other languages.

For example, this thread translated to French looks like:

Only 'disadvantage' is that possible english commands are also translated into French :lol:
WDLXTV-fan! - In case you need further assistance: read our WIKI, search our Forum and most of all: donate 'something' to b-rad for his great efforts!!!
Beta Tester

Postby hgfdsa » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 pm

I second this - many users are "afraid" of using WDLX because of the technical english.

Maybe a little tryout of selected languages?

Postby recliq » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:07 am

Not going to happen and already been discussed.
Read here why this is not a good idea...
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to donate for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (README, FAQ, WIKI) [:-

People should learn some other languages also !!!   

Postby Kimjohn8496 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:38 am

People should learn some other languages also !!! other than Mother languages It is good option for various peoples keep it up. do try some more improvements.

Return to Comments & Suggestions about websites