Real-debrid Premium acc use with downloadDaemon on wdlxtv

This is the place to ask for how to use software that is (or isn't) included in the various wdlxtv flavours. Questions about software such as rtorrent, NZBGet, sshfs, curlftpfs, ssh, telnet, etc.

Real-debrid Premium acc use with downloadDaemon on wdlxtv   

Postby dwausfsanderi » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 am

HI there,

I searched all the net but there was no solution that would fit my question, so i put it here so all you gifted guys could probably help me, IF there is any solution.. I hope it is the correct place to put my question to, if not, please move it...

My question is: is there a posibility to use my real-debrid-premium-account with downloadDaemon on my wdlxtv-box?

that would be great. For all of you that don´t know what real-debrid is: this is a so-called multihoster, you pay a little fee and you can use a lot of one-click-hosters with that single premium-acc and download what ever you like from those hosters with premium-features like no waiting time, no captchas and multiple connections.... you don´t have to pay every single och, you just pay once and thats it.

so, if there is a possibility, let me know, that could help a lot of people!

thanks in advance for your time and efforts..

cheers dw
dwausfsanderi
n00b

Re: Real-debrid Premium acc use with downloadDaemon on wdlxt   

Postby namtih » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:31 am

You should ask this in the "official" downloadDaemon thread:
http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2331

There wasn't much activity in the last weeks, but Boy1979 helped a lot in the past regarding plugins. So perhaps he is still active here and has some time to create a plugin.
So give it a try and post your request there :)
Moved on to the RaspberryPi + xbian (XBMC).
Thank you all for 2 great years and all your work to provide such fantastic firmware. Also a big thank you to the guys in the DD thread for all their ongoing support.
Good luck to all of you and perhaps we will see us in any Raspberry forum, cheers :-)
namtih
Donor

Re: Real-debrid Premium acc use with downloadDaemon on wdlxt   

Postby dwausfsanderi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:16 pm

thank you for that reply, was wondering that there was not a single reply at all...

i´ll have a look at the link provided by you, so thanks again...

cheers.....
dwausfsanderi
n00b

Return to Application Questions