Cannot get into Webend

Feature requests / enhancements discussion regarding the web interface

Cannot get into Webend   

Postby berks » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am

I recently just had to redo my home PC and ever since I am unable to login to the webend. Before I was able to get in using the webend all the time. I was also using psychoTHC and could not get in with that one as well. I am sure there is something I am missing but reading the forums I can't seem to find what it is. I am able to watch videos and listen to music from my PC so I know the wireless is working. I know the passwords and stuff but the browser just timeout before the login comes up. Any help would be great.

I am running Running 1.05.04 on my WDTV live. and I have Picto III (1.05.04)

Thank you,

Rob
berks
n00b

Re: Cannot get into Webend   

Postby mad_ady » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Make sure you are using the correct IP address for the WDTV (you can find it out in the OSD) and also make sure you don't have some funny firewall/antivirus on your PC/router.
mad_ady
Developer

Postby stanknuggets » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 am

weird, I can't get into webend either. I just flashed to "1.05.04_B_WDLXTV.COM_WDLXTV_PLUS-0.5.1.1" from "1.03.49_B_WDLXTV.COM_WDLXTV_PLUS-0.4.7.3". IP for the WDTV has stayed the same since I set it up to be static through my router.
stanknuggets
n00b

Postby recliq » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:17 am

Have you flashed with .bi2 file present on drive during update? That part contains apache webserver and other needed stuff.
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to donate for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (README, FAQ, WIKI) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby stanknuggets » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:24 am

recliq wrote:Have you flashed with .bi2 file present on drive during update? That part contains apache webserver and other needed stuff.

I did not. :(

You're my hero for the day.
stanknuggets
n00b

Return to Webend Web Interface