404 error on trying to accesss webend

Feature requests / enhancements discussion regarding the web interface

404 error on trying to accesss webend   

Postby dhruvdua88 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:49 am

Hi,

Am getting the following error when trying to access the webend interface.

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Any suggestions as to how to go about this ?

Thanks
dhruvdua88
n00b

Re: 404 error on trying to accesss webend   

Postby KAD » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:51 pm

check the IP address of your WD, if you're on DHCP the address may have been changed

KAD
If you like my work please consider a Donation. Donate
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions! READ ME FAQ WIKI
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby RMerlin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Also, please specify which device you are using, and what firmware version.
WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider donating.
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby idropt » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:30 pm

I've just upgraded my firmware to version 1.06.43_V on my WDTV Live and am experiencing the same issue
idropt
n00b

Postby recliq » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:18 pm

There is no WDLXTV version based on 1.06.43_V and there is no webinterface in official firmware.
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to donate for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (README, FAQ, WIKI) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby idropt » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:52 pm

I'm such a noob! Nonetheless thanks for the quick response.
idropt
n00b

jerseys cheap provide designer nfl jerseys for you   

Postby fewVeflathe » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:59 am

Women Rugby team member for four years, and captain for the past three, Leanne Wilkes, a 1994 University arts/law graduate, is one of 10 State representatives in the squad.Lightweight but strong, aluminum was "the Wright stuff" for the very first airplane engine. shop wholesale jerseys Or perhaps somebody should tell Keano about the time Duncan Ferguson, while a Rangers player, was out for some time through injury and made a longawaited comeback in a what would have been a bog standard reserve match, except that it was against Celtic's stiffs.Myler, a threeyear starter, is now on top of every major Sacred Heart passing category. authentic cheap jerseys McCarthy played on the team with his younger brother Ryan McCarthy, who is a sophomore.The grounds crew is even cutting the Canucks logo into the 18th fairway and the official staff uniforms are Canucks jerseys.
fewVeflathe
n00b

North Face Store Locations share cheapest North Face jacket    

Postby apelspaurce » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:34 am

These products are normally installed by professional contractors, but it's possible for a homeowner to install the membrane themselves if they have some experience.Madhabi Puri Buch did much the same at ICICI, one of India's premier banks, which she joined in 1997. north face promo codes Adams said robberies are getting out of hand throughout the county, and he didn't want it to become a pattern at his school.For example, cheese fondue recipes melt best at a low heat but when deep frying, you want a high heat. where is the north face outlet store The evening before, the upcoming Academy Awards host partied at TAO in a notsosexy wig, and a day later that wig found its way to the lost and found at the Samsung Galaxy Tab Lift.Moncler accepted this gap and appear light-weight winter division year accept on that attentive the wearer from acrid winters defective affecting his maneuverability.
apelspaurce
n00b

Return to Webend Web Interface