WebEnd Config Will Not Scroll For Me

Feature requests / enhancements discussion regarding the web interface

WebEnd Config Will Not Scroll For Me   

Postby quicklook » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm

I just started using the webend on my WDTVLIVE PLUS but I can't scroll down to see all the options regardless what tab i pick.
I am using Win 7 with IE8. Don't know if this is a compatibility issue or maybe an upgrade of some type is needed.
Thanks
quicklook
n00b

Re: WebEnd Config Will Not Scroll For Me   

Postby RMerlin » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:00 am

I no longer have IE8 to test, but back when I was working on the webend, I tested it with IE9, Firefox, Chrome and even Opera at one point - was working with all of them.
WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider donating.
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby recliq » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 am

I also never encountered such a problem with Firefox, Chrome or Opera so I guess it's a IE problem (...why doesn't this surprise me?!?)
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to donate for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (README, FAQ, WIKI) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby calypso » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Device: WDTV Live
Current version: 0.5.1.4
FW Base: 1.05.04
OSD: Picto III

When accessing the WEC through an IOS device, none of the menus are scrollable. The only small exception is the window created to view the config file which works perfectly. I also access the WEC using a PC running XP and Firefox 10.0.2 and the menus are all scrollable.

Calypso
calypso
Donor

Postby RMerlin » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:00 am

calypso wrote:Device: WDTV Live
Current version: 0.5.1.4
FW Base: 1.05.04
OSD: Picto III

When accessing the WEC through an IOS device, none of the menus are scrollable. The only small exception is the window created to view the config file which works perfectly. I also access the WEC using a PC running XP and Firefox 10.0.2 and the menus are all scrollable.

Calypso

I've seen that the iOS browser has issues with it. Not much I can do, the code was made to be as standard-compliant as I could. It's a limitation of the browser engine used by Apple.
WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider donating.
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Return to Webend Web Interface